Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
All of the key techniques and tools are explained in this full-color, step-by-step guide. The companion website includes all sample codes used to generate the visualizations in the book, data sets, and links to the libraries and other resources covered.
- Discover detailed, step-by-step directions for building specific types of data visualizations in this full-color guide
- Find compelling stories in complex data, and create amazing visualizations cost-effectively
Graham Murray is a software architect specializing in building UI development tools.
Vadim Ogievetsky is a data flow processor at Metamarkets, where he works with data visualization framework development.
Joseph Lowery is a professional web designer and online trainer with courses on website and app creation as well as data visualization at Lynda.com.
Wrox guides are crafted to make learning programming languages and technologies easier than you think. Written by programmers for programmers, they provide a structured, tutorial format that will guide you through all the techniques involved.
- 洋書 > Computers & Technology > Databases > Data Warehousing
- 洋書 > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design > Data & Information Visualization
- 洋書 > Computers & Technology > Programming > Languages & Tools
- 洋書 > Education & Reference