- 本カテゴリの商品を2500円以上購入で買取金額500円UPキャンペーン対象商品です。商品出荷時に買取サービスでご利用いただけるクーポンをメールにてご案内させていただきます。 詳細はこちら (細則もこちらからご覧いただけます)
Innovative Drug Synthesis (Wiley Series on Drug Synthesis) (英語) ハードカバー – 2015/12/14
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
This book covers all aspects of the medicinal chemistry of the latest drugs, and the cutting-edge science associated with them. Following the editors’ 3 successful drug synthesis books, this provides expert analysis of the pros and cons of different synthetic routes and demystifies the process of modern drug discovery for practitioners and researchers.
- Summarizes for each drug: respective disease area, important properties and SAR (structure-activity relationship), and chemical synthesis routes / options
- Includes case studies in each chapter
- Illustrates how chemistry, biology, pharmacokinetics, and a host of disciplines come together to produce successful medicines
- Explains the advantages of process synthesis versus the synthetic route for drug discovery
Jie Jack Li is an Associate Professor of chemistry at the University of San Francisco. Previously, he was a Discovery Chemist at Bristol-Myers Squibb and Pfizer. He has authored or edited over 20 books and several of those were published by Wiley, including Drug Discovery: Practices, Processes, and Perspectives, Heterocyclic Chemistry in Drug Discovery, Name Reactions in Heterocyclic Chemistry, Name Reactions for Functional Group Transformations, Contemporary Drug Synthesis, The Art of Drug Synthesis, and Modern Drug Synthesis
Douglas S. Johnson is a Research Fellow and Head of Chemical Biology in the Neuroscience Medicinal Chemistry group at Pfizer Worldwide Research and Development. He is a co-author on more than 75 publications and patents and is a co-author of the book Contemporary Drug Synthesis and is an editor of The Art of Drug Synthesis, and Modern Drug Synthesis (all published by Wiley).