IPEVO iZiggi-HDワイヤレス書画カメラ iPad/Android/Windows/Mac対応
- モデル番号を入力してください これが適合するか確認：
・入力：DC 5V 2A
IPEVO Ziggi-HD Plus 高画質USB書画カメラ 800万画素/マイク内蔵
IPEVO P2V USB書画カメラ (CDVU-03IP) ※並行輸入品
IPEVO VZ-R HDMI / USB デュアルモード書画カメラ
エルモ WiFi 書画カメラ（実物投影機）TX-1
LOGICOOL ウェブカム HD画質 120万画素 C270
|価格||使用不可||￥ 18,000||￥ 9,979||￥ 29,800||￥ 84,901||￥ 1,450|
|販売者||情報が提供されていません||商人屋||SKYTEC 【安心な生産物賠償責任保険加入店】||IPEVO LLC||Drink & Dream【D-Park】||【送料無料で毎日発送！】小松菜本舗|
|外装サイズ||33.78 x 16.26 x 10.41 cm||35.4 x 13.8 x 8.6 cm||23.4 x 13.5 x 7.4 cm||36.5 x 16 x 7.7 cm||55.5 x 29 x 23 cm||21.4 x 15.3 x 7.7 cm|
|外装質量||1.25 kg||1.08 kg||0.57 kg||1.33 kg||4.1 kg||200 g|
1) The direct to LCD projector capability is absolutely necessary! If your computer goes down for the day, no worries--your document camera is not connected through your computer. If you are looking for technology that is "disaster proof" in your lesson planning, this is about as sure of a thing as there is. Again, you'll pay $x more for this than the other ones on the market, but it is completely worth it to have the direct to LCD projector functionality in the classroom.
2) There are several "picture size" settings, one of which is HD. I put documents under the camera that range from 9 point to 36 point font. The HD setting can capture the smallest fonts so that students 20-30 feet away can still reasonably see. Need to zoom in? Just grab the camera and push it towards the paper and press the re-focus button (or keep it in auto-focus all the time). There are other picture sizes that display a longer (vertical) image, so when I need a whole 8.5x11 paper on the screen I can get it.
3) It's so easy to use. Plug it in, turn it on, play with settings for 5 minutes, and you are ready to teach.
4) It's heavier than you think. That's not a negative when you swing your arm and bump it; it stays standing relatively well.
5) It makes for great instruction. Anything can go under--textbooks, novels, 3-D models, artwork. When a student asks a question about solving an equation, just grab their paper and put it under the camera for the whole class to see--everyone can be engaged in the discussion instead of just the two of you. When giving notes and you run out of room...you'll know the kids will too--so you can flip the paper over and cue them to do the same. Teaching students how to measure an angle on a chalkboard with a big clunky protractor: difficult. Grabbing the same paper your students have, and the same protractor your students have, and showing them EXACTLY what to do in real time on the big screen: effective and efficient. Absent student? You have a copy of all your written work from the day before ready for reference. I could go on and on about why this is the greatest teaching tool I have ever had, but you don't need to hear any more to know what I think. Buy this model because I'm giving you my guarantee of your satisfaction under the "teacher's oath" (if there is such a thing) that it works and your students will be satisfied with their ability to see clearly.
Two things to consider if you do buy. FIrst, be ready to have a lot of paper laying around your desk; organization is key. Secondly, keep your hands in good condition or get a good pointer...the kids are going to know your cuticles well!
I also truly suggest buying your own instead of buying it through your school district. If there's even a remote possibility that they could take it from you, your plans have imploded.
I use a much more expensive Elmo document camera at work--but I wanted a camera to use at home. The color and detail is actually better on this camera than the more expensive camera I use at work.
I used Camtasia Studio software to capture the video directly from my computer screen. It is important to note that the IPEVO camera does NOT record video itself. To record the video you will need an additional software program that will record your computer screen.
The video I am attaching here was originally recorded with the IPEVO setting of 1600 x 1200 for the best resolution--but I only recorded a 800 x 600 portion of the screen. I used a +2 exposure setting in the IPEVO software window to lighten the overall video. I also turned off the continuous focus since that will make the camera focus back and forth between the paper and my hand. I produced the video as a windows media video (.wmv).
I converted a copy of the video down to 400 x 300 to upload here. I'm not sure what will happen to the quality when it goes through whatever process Amazon uses for their video reviews. The original video is crystal clear!
Overall, I am very impressed with this camera!
It was easy as can be to install - just plug it into a USB port and the software installs automatically. The software is easy for anyone to use...even my 2nd graders navigate it with ease. There are functions to record your display, which would be easy to create videos of lessons for absent students or to share with parents. It's easy to zoom in and out and even take a still image (there's even button on actual camera).
I especially like the stand on this camera. It stays in place well even if someone bumps the desk it sits on (which happens often...7-year-olds are clumsy), it will barely move. If it does move, it entire thing slides (less than 1/2 an inch). My colleague's camera has a flexible stand and she hates that it's constantly getting bumped and nudged - it's hard to find the "sweet spot" on hers. Even after owning it for almost a year now, it doesn't feel 'loose' - the quality has maintained well.
I'm easily able to worked problems with my students, show worksheets and textbook pages, and I even use this camera to do desktop videos that I upload to YouTube. For what this little camera costs it's well worth the value. It is very, very light and compact and I will be buying the case to take it outside my home office. I love this camera, easy to use. It even has an Evernote interface, and takes great photos too. I would highly recommend purchasing the camera extension. Using the extension the camera's circular base magnetically mounts to get more height. GREAT VALUE:)