But, the "CELBAN or IELTS: Grammar Essentials" Series is complex. There are Two Parts, Two Components, and Two versions.
1. A focus on grammar
2. Applying the rules to turn weaknesses into strengths by learning how to troubleshoot error
Each volume requires both a paperback workbook and a Kindle Print Replica E-book, which contains the videos.
~ Two Versions
1. Student Workbooks
2. Facilitator's Guides
This volume, the "How to Prepare for the CELBAN or IELTS: User Guide" explains each part, component and version in detail. It also provides users with the ability to test their devices with an Interactive Test Page. If you have read some of the reviews for CELBANPrep Kindle Print Replica e-books available through Amazon, you will understand the importance not only of this page but also the entire user guide!
We see the value too! That is why the "How to Prepare for the CELBAN or IELTS: User Guide" is available for FREE through Amazon's Kindle Unlimited in 100 countries!
Thus, there were three main intentions in creating "How to Prepare for the CELBAN or IELTS: User Guide". They are:
1. To help you to become familiar with the technology and formatting of both the CELBANPrep Suite and the CELBAN or IELTS Series especially the Kindle Print Replica E-books;
2. To provide you with ample clear information so that you can make educated decisions about your purchases;
3. To provide "How to Prepare for the CELBAN or IELTS: User Guide" Kindle Print Replica E-book for FREE through Kindle Unlimited. (You can already get a copy of "The CELBAN Trap: 4 Ways IENs Fall" for free through Kindle Unlimited and there are more titles forthcoming.)
Table of Contents for "How to Prepare for the CELBAN or IELTS: User Guide".
1. Why CELBAN or IELTS Exists
2. How it Works
2.a.Four Volumes: Four Modules
2.b. Two components
2.c. Two Versions
2.d. Components for the Student Version
2.e. Components for the Facilitator Version
3. Kindle Interactive Content
3.a. Know Your Device
1. About CELBAN or IELTS: Grammar Essentials
2. How CELBAN or IELTS: Grammar Essentials Came to Be
3. Does it Work?
4. Who Should Use Grammar Essentials?
5. Prepare for the CELBAN in Less time: Find Out How!
6. The Four Volumes
7. Next Steps
***NOTE*** As a Kindle Print Replica, the "CELBAN or IELTS: Grammar Essentials Series available through Amazon has been created to look exactly like a textbook; it is not formatted like e-book novels with reflowable pages. Instead links and videos are embedded in your "Print Replica". Please understand, when using the FREE Kindle App every device interprets this information differently. Links/Videos/Audios and other features will present differently on each device: desktop, laptop, tablet and phone (iPad and iPhone). To get the full effect, access each CELBANPrep resource, using the FREE Kindle app on different devices to become familiar with the strengths and limitations of each one. Once you become familiar with how to access the videos and test/answer booklets everything will become much smoother.
This resource, the "How to Prepare for the CELBAN or IELTS: User Guide" has been created to do exactly that!
For more information LOOK INSIDE and go to www.CELBANPrep.info, www.Dear-Kim.com, or Facebook @CELBANPrep.