Wise Growth Strategies in Leading Family Businesses (英語) ハードカバー – 2005/7/25
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
The majority of family businesses are both ill-prepared and ineffective at handling the emotional family related and the rational business related complexities they face. This book, a nine year study of multi-generational award winning family businesses, provides new and deep insights into their long-term success strategies.
JOACHIM SCHWASS is Professor of Family Business at IMD in Switzerland, where he co-directs the "Leading the Family Business" programme. He is Co-Director of the IMD - Lombard Odier Darier Hentsch Family Business Research Center. He was Executive Director of the Family Business Network for ten years and currently serves on the Board. Prior to joining IMD he had managerial responsibilities for several international units of his own family's business.
- 洋書 > Business & Investing > Biography & History > Company Profiles
- 洋書 > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- 洋書 > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Systems & Planning
- 洋書 > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- 洋書 > Nonfiction > Economics
- 洋書 > Parenting & Families
- 洋書 > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership