iPhone X｜ iPhone8｜ iPhone8 Plus｜ iPhone7｜ iPhone7 Plus｜ iPhone6s ｜ iPhone6 ｜ iPhone SE(5s) ｜ iPhone6s Plus ｜ iPhone6 Plus ｜ AQUOS CRYSTAL2 ｜ AQUOS PHONE ZETA SH-03G ｜ AQUOS PHONE ZETA SH-04F ｜ AQUOS Xx ｜ AQUOS ZETA SH-01H ｜ arrows Fit F-01H ｜ ARROWS NX F-02G ｜ ARROWS NX F-02H ｜ ARROWS NX F-04G ｜ ARROWS NX F-05F ｜ ARROWS NX F-06E ｜ FREETEL Priori3 ｜ FREETEL Priori4 ｜ FREETEL RAIJIN ｜ FREETEL REI ｜ GALAXY S5 ｜ GALAXY S6 ｜ Huawei nova ｜ Huawei nova lite ｜ Huawei P9 ｜ Huawei P9lite ｜ Nexus 6 ｜ Xperia A2 ｜ Xperia A4 ｜ Xperia acro HD ｜ Xperia Z2 ｜ Xperia Z3 ｜ Xperia Z4 ｜ ZenFone 5 ｜ ZenFone Go ｜ らくらくスマートフォン3 ｜ らくらくスマートフォン4 ｜ Xperia Z5 ｜ Android One S1 ｜ Xperia X Performance ｜ Xperia X compact ｜ AQUOS EVER / AQUOS U ｜ Arrows NX ｜ AQUOS SERIE mini /AQUOS Xx3 mini ｜ Android One S2 ｜ Zenfone3 ｜ galaxy s7 edge ｜ Xperia XZ
Griffin Clarifi Case For iPhone 3G マクロレンズ付き
Now the bad...
1. I had a Frogz case before. That case has its problems as well, particularly in the area of the "anodized color" wearing away and showing white plastic underneath. But it is a $10 case, so buy a new one every few months I suppose. The problem with the Clarifi case vs the Frogz case is that the openings for the Frogz case where your buttons are located are ideal. The Clarifi - not so ideal. It was very easy to turn the phone off by feel with the Frogz case, it was difficult to even feel whether you were holding the top or bottom with the Clarifi case.
2. The lens slides from side to side depending on whether you want the macro setting or the normal lens. There is no detent or lock that puts it in one position or another, so you may find it half-way in-between from time to time. Mildly annoying.
3. The case tends to collect dust around the lenses.
4. On my first attempt at cleaning this dust, with a rolled up paper towel, I noticed a crack develop down the middle of the lens. Now you might think that I was somehow abusive to the lens, but I really wasn't doing anything unusual. It is a plastic lens and for the life of me, I have no idea how the crack developed. But it is useless now.
5. Finally, I paid about $25 for my case.
This would have been my case to use if it didn't turn out to be so poorly made.
The Clarifi is sleek, it adds about 1mm to all sides of the phone and it hides the Silver band perfectly giving the iphone an even more professional look. I am able to still get my phone into my DLO hipcase, so I can carry it on my belt, although I must admit its a bit tighter, but I suspect the leather will stretch out over the next few weeks and all should be well.
If you want a very low profile case that actually makes the iphone look better, the Clarifi is a good choice.