- 本カテゴリの商品を2500円以上購入で買取金額500円UPキャンペーン対象商品です。商品出荷時に買取サービスでご利用いただけるクーポンをメールにてご案内させていただきます。 詳細はこちら (細則もこちらからご覧いただけます)
Why Good Girls Don't Get Ahead... But Gutsy Girls Do (英語) ハードカバー – 1995/5/12
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
Career women looking to get ahead will find straight answers and nine proven strategies in this guide from one of the most savvy, successful, powerful women in American business. Top magazine executive Kate White shares the systematic plan that took her from being a "good girl" to a "gutsy girl".
Best snippets for me:
- DON'T BE TOO HONEST (read book for clarification)
- DO NOT ASK YOUR COWORKERS THEIR ADVICE as she states, and from my experience they discourage anything "outside the box"
- AIM HIGHER THAN YOU THINK YOU CAN HANDLE hey, you'll figure it out.
- PEOPLE WILL SOMETIMES NOT LIKE YOU take it as a compliment
Even though a lot of the ideas seem crass, you will see all of these characteristics in successful women and men alike. Thanks Kate White!
The easiest way I can put this is to recommend you think back to before you cared about what people thought, when you were between the ages of 8 and 14, what was your personality like? that is your true self. Kate White helps you to find your true self (which is usually not a good girl!) and to become the person that you were meant to be. Stop being a yes girl, stop being a push over, say what you want, how you want and when you want it and take control of your life. Do not waste any more time on worrying about other people, in other words, Kate will help you to have the "balls" to be the gutsy girl that you know you are!