Global Sustainability: Social and Environmental Conditions (英語) ハードカバー – 2008/4/30
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
This book examines how consistent the post-war process of globalization has been with the basic requisites of sustainable development. It argues that the polarization of public opinion into support of either globalization or sustainable development has not helped an understanding of the issues, and that the confrontation should be abandoned.
ALESSANDRO VERCELLI is Full Professor of Economics at the University of Siena, Italy. He is Vice President of the Executive Committee of the International Economic Association. He is author and editor of several books and articles in the fields of economic policy, economic methodology, cycle theory and environmental economics.
SIMONE BORGHESI is Assistant Professor at the University of Pescara, Italy. He has worked at the International Monetary Fund, Washington, and at the Fondazione ENI Enrico Mattei, Milan. He is author of several articles in the fields of international, development and environmental economics.
- 洋書 > Business & Investing > Economics > Development & Growth
- 洋書 > Business & Investing > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- 洋書 > Business & Investing > Economics > Macroeconomics
- 洋書 > Business & Investing > Economics > Urban & Regional
- 洋書 > Business & Investing > International > Economics
- 洋書 > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Systems & Planning
- 洋書 > Nonfiction > Economics
- 洋書 > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Economic Policy
- 洋書 > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics