Four Sigma Foods Mushroom Coffee, 10 Count by Four Sigma Foods 海外直送
お知らせ：「ショッピングカートに入れる」ボタンをクリックすると、Amazonマーケットプレイス®の商品がカートに入ります。マーケットプレイスの商品は、出品者によって配送料 が異なります。（詳しくはこちら） マーケットプレイスからの新品/中古品購入は簡単&安全！
出品者のコメント： ■追跡つき国際書留郵便で配送しますので安心です■お届けまでに7-14日(土日・祝日除く)程お時間を頂いております。 ■こちらの商品は海外直送商品・個人輸入商品になります。個人輸入は、私的使用・消費を目的とし個人の責任で輸入するもので、 輸入した商品などを他人へ譲渡、販売をすることはできません。また法人格での購入申し込み、商用目的での購入申し込みは承ることができません。 海外直送のため日本語で説明書が同封されていない場合もありますので、個人の責任でご注文お願いいたします。 また、注文の数量が適切でない場合キャンセルさせていただく可能性がございます。
Important InformationIngredientsInstant Coffee Powder, Chaga Dual-Extract, Cordyceps Dual Extract.
DirectionsAdd one packet to 8 fluid oz.of hot water.Drink this beverage in the morning for balanced stimulation, and at coffee breaks for upgraded enjoyment.Drink one or two packets per day.
So here's the deal: In a city where microdosing is the new hotness, it makes sense that people would start drinking shroom laced Folgers in convenient individual serving packets.
Though I'm a life long Oregonian, Portland is now a suburb of San Francisco. It was only a matter of time before someone on the Neutropics subreddit suggested these as a way to boost your Elysium subscription.
So did we try it? Oh, did we. For two weeks, the entire office was in a euphoric state of enlightenment. The taste...that...taste...actually starts to grow on you. It's just smooth.
Then we burned out. Too. Many. Shrooms. So now I might have one...maybe two packets a week.
So here's the deal: Buy it because the price has dropped. Buy it because it's W A Y better than whatever that instant starbucks stuff is. Buy it because it tastes good and is 100% compatible with your heated Arrowhead office water dispenser.
But don't buy it for your brain. Don't buy it because it's going to take you from failed startup to unicorn.
1) The way people talk about it, and also the marketing materials (box, website, etc) kinda make you think it's mostly made of mushrooms, but the number one ingredient is coffee. For example, the box says "Believe it or not, this tastes like coffee". Of course it does..it's mostly coffee (80% coffee, 20% mushrooms)
-Also what does "wild-crafted" in the phrase "wild-crafted chaga mushroom" mean? It sounds like marketing-speak.
2) I didn't experience any noticeable "cognitive benefit" beyond what I'd get from a small amount of coffee. Maybe the mushrooms have more effect on other people..I dunno.
3) It's pretty darn expensive for what you're getting. I bought the $15 pack of 10. Instant coffee is really cheap. Lion's Mane can be purchased for pretty cheap (especially if you only need 250mg per serving as is advertised to be in each packet). Chaga is also really cheap when purchased by itself.
Bottomline: this is impressive marketing and of course the Tim Ferriss connection ensures a lot sales, but I think this is a good example of simply packaging existing ingredients together, marketing the heck out of it, and charging a big premium for it (like bulletproof coffee for another example)
1. If you enjoy black coffee and you also like mushrooms, I think you will enjoy the flavor. It is not a coffee taste but a very smooth sort of mushroom flavor. It does not turn bitter or intensify but is a very mild flavor that I am surprised to enjoy but I'm am positive it is not something everyone will like. That is a guarantee. If you like new things and would consider yourself a person who enjoys black coffee then I think you might warm up to this. Only took me 1 sip to know what I was getting in to and I like it.
2. It is definitely pricey. I suppose you are saving some money on getting this in bulk but I'm not sure of the real benefits yet other than the ingredients having some health benefits to justify the price. And don't expect this to "light you up like a Christmas tree" as Tim Ferris has coined. I will say though, I have instead bumped up to 2 packets in my morning cup and it gives much more pep. Be sure to already be drinking coffee regularly before doing that or your Xmas tree might blow up haha!
3. It is worth a try but I will confirm as others have stated here, that it is well marketed product and the Tim Ferris bump is HUGE for this company. I can only hope to make a product that is endorsed by Tim Ferris in the future because wow, does he have reach and influence. This product is an example of that. But again, I think it's worth a try because I do enjoy it. It's hard to justify the bottom line.
4. I want to wrap this up by saying I notice more pep from opening up 2 packets for my morning Joe. However, that is just working through the product a lot faster than I intended and will eventually cause me to either need more to get this feeling I initially had in the beginning or I stay at a constant and need 2 packets every time I want some of this coffee. So, be aware of all this but try it out. It's not going to break your bank on the first purchase and I think it's worth a try if you like to try new things that might give you some pep in the morning.
The coffee tastes a tad "earthy", but mix in a lil almond milk, cinnamon, vanilla, chai spice, etc and you'll know that you're not drinking your normal cup o' joe.
I also highly recommend their other products including the Cordyceps elixir (energy & vitality), Reishi elixir (I love drinking this before bed. It's great for relaxation and breathing) and the Lion's Mane elixir (brain power - and more of it than what you get with the coffee)