Fine Art of Bondage: Beauty of Rope - Value Edition (英語) ペーパーバック – 2016/9/5 [アダルト]
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
"Fine Art of Bondage" is a photography project about beautiful and creative tied girls. Collection 1, "Beauty of Rope"/Value Edition is an art photo book with 100 pages, about 270 images of international models and all kinds of ropework around their stunning bodies. Bondage art collection with great knots, models and retouched images.
The Fine Art of Bondage project
The intention is to show art. Colorful, highly retouched images, creative knots and stunning girls with great poses. To get amazing images the photographer combined the western bondage style with the japanese bondage (shibari / kinbaku).
"Beauty of Rope" - Collection 1
The project startet at the end of 2014 and after almost 2 years of photography and retouching images "Beauty of Rope" is the first photo art book in a hopefully big collection of books about bondage. Collection 1 is only about non-nudes. All models clothed or clothed with just rope. There is also a little preview with photos of the following art books.
Everybody has a special type of girls he likes. Thats why in this book are a lot of different girls. You find every hair color, unknown and very famous and professional "rope bunnies." Some did this kind of photography for their first time, some already had a lot of bondage experience. Here some of the girls youll find in this photo art book:
- Samantha Bentley, UK - had some little scenes as actress in "Game of Thrones," Covergirl Penthouse USA (08/2015), Mutli AVN Award winner (USA)
- Eva Kisimova, ITA - well known, professional model in italy
- Truth Burlington, GER - Model & TV Actress in the germany TV ("Alarm fUr Cobra 11 / Episode "Tausend Tode")
- Lola Burkhardt, BRA - Dancer & TV Actress as professional latin dancer (Samba Shows)
- Jessica K, GER - "Wiesn Playmate 2015" (Oktoberfest Munich, Playboy Germany)
Paperback or Hardcover
You can have both: paperback or hardcover. The hardcover version has 250 pages and 300 images. The paperback/value edition has 100 pages and 270 images. To get such a lot of images on 100 pages, the images are smaller and there are more photos on one page. So its not only the hardcover. The 150 additional pages with bigger images is why the hardcover of "Fine Art of Bondage - Beauty of Rope" has a higher price.
More "Fine Art of Bondage" - Prints, Wall Art or Calendars
A lot of these images are available as posters, fine art prints or framed prints. You can get wall calendars with the fine art photos and there is an online and printed magazine "Fine Art of Bondage."
You find all information on the homepage: Fine-Art-of-Bondage dot com or you can follow us on facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, ...
Published by Rod Meier Media, Germany
Photographer since the year 2000. Specialized on fashion, beauty and creative female art photography. Projects of the last years have been milk dress photography, liquid latex on skin, rhinestones on nude models body and a lot of smaller projects. Commercial photography for customers, photos for model sedcards is also a big part of his work. Another successful work is producing videos on youtube. On several channels there are eventvideos, motorsports. The most viewed part is the music part with music videos and music live events. Photography Homepage Rod Meier: http: //Model-Space.de Fine Art of Bondage Project: http: //Fine-Art-of-Bondage.com
- 洋書 > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism > Themes > Erotica
- 洋書 > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism > Themes > Portraits
- 洋書 > Arts & Photography > Other Media > Erotic
- 洋書 > Arts & Photography > Painting > Portraits
- 洋書 > Arts & Photography > Photography > Erotic Photography
- 洋書 > Arts & Photography > Photography > Portraits