Fascia in the Osteopathic Field ペーパーバック – 2017/4/12
The book aims:
• To enable osteopaths – and other manual practitioners/bodyworkers – to understand the importance of fascia and its relevance to their work…..
• By providing a comprehensive textbook covering history, nature and properties [function] of fascia…
• And covering all aspects of osteopathic management of disorders that relate to/are mediated by the fascia…..
• Using contributions from leading authorities bearing in mind so far as possible the needs and interests of osteopaths.
Torsten Liem MSc DO is Joint Principal of the German School of Osteopathy, a practising osteopath, lecturer in cranial osteopathy and head of several osteopathic MSc-programmes in Germany and Europe. He is the author and editor of several books and has written numerous articles. Torsten Liem is organiser of the international osteopathy symposia in Berlin; founder of an osteopathic teaching clinic and of the charitably financed centre for paediatric osteopathy in Hamburg. A board member of the German and European Societies of Pediatric Osteopathy, Torsten Liem is also co-founder and coeditor of the journal Osteopathische Medizin (Elsevier), member of the Advisory Board of the International Journal of Osteopathic Medicine, and co-founder of Breathe Yoga. His core vision is the implementation of osteopathic principles in practice, and connecting them with the principles of classical Chinese medicine and yoga, and with psychological and energetic aspects. Paolo Tozzi MSc Ost, DO, PT Is Principal of the First Italian School of Veterinary Osteopathy, Vice-Principal of the Italian Association of Posturologists, former Treasurer of the Osteopathic European Academic Network (OsEAN), and former Vice Principal of CROMON, the Centre for Holistic Research in Osteopathy and Natural Medicine, Rome. He lectures widely on osteopathy, biomechanics and manual therapy, and organized the first international congress on veterinary osteopathy (Rome 2012).
- 出版社 : Handspring Pub Ltd (2017/4/12)
- 発売日 : 2017/4/12
- 言語 : 英語
- ペーパーバック : 632ページ
- ISBN-10 : 1909141275
- ISBN-13 : 978-1909141278