DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Arizona and the Grand Canyon (英語) ペーパーバック – 2017/11/21
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
The best things to do in Arizona and the Four Corners, including the magnificent Grand Canyon and the spectacular Monument Valley, are showcased with fantastic photography, illustrations, and detailed descriptions. Explore the diverse towns and cities of Flagstaff, Phoenix, and Tucson, before heading to admire Canyon de Chelly National Monument, known for its archaeological sites and spectacular scenery.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Arizona & the Grand Canyon.• Hotel and restaurant listings and recommendations.
• Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Free, color pull-out map (print edition) marked with sights, a selected site and street index, public transit map, practical information on getting around, and a distance chart for measuring walking distances.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights and restaurants.
• Detailed city maps include street finder index for easy navigation.
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Suggested day-trips and itineraries to explore beyond the city.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Arizona & the Grand Canyon truly shows you this state as no one else can.
Series Overview: DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Top 10s are handy travel guides that take the work out of planning a trip. Packed with amazing ideas, informative maps, insider tips, and useful advice, DK's Top 10 guides lead you to the very best your destination has to offer. The pocket size make these the perfect guide to take on vacation. Discover the history, art, architecture, and culture of your destination through Top 10 lists, from the best museums, bars, and sights to the places to avoid.
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." — Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." — The Philadelphia Inquirer商品の説明をすべて表示する
My grandmother had tried to help us prepare for our trip by getting materials from AAA, but the four guide books she got from AAA paled in comparison to this one succinct volume. The short history and cultural explanation was perfect for helping my husband become acquainted with the area, and the hotel and restaurant suggestions in the back cover a range without being overwhelming like some guide books.
The only correction to make since the publication of this volume is that the Toy and Doll Museum which was previously located in downtown Phoenix near Pioneer Square moved in April 2015 to a new location. That aside, I will continue to purchase DK Eyewitness Travel guides for their clarity, ease of reading, and photos. DK Eyewitness Travel guides also make it easy to decide how to manage your time and what to prioritize on your trip. Happy traveling!