Elgato Eveエネルギー – スイッチ&電源メーターwith Apple HomeKitテクノロジー、Bluetooth低エネルギー
- homekit-enabled :比類のない使いやすさと強化されたセキュリティ
洗練されたライブについて調べることでその場所に理由はここにあるのです。EVEエネルギーエネルギー消費量 – 即座に参照を理解しどのくらいの電力使用してあなたのデバイスは、オンまたはオフの切り替えがで構成された単純なタップまたはSiriを使用。利用しているAppleの革新的なホームキット技術と、イヴは、比類のない使いやすさ、高度なセキュリティを確保するために、しっかりと統合とSiri。EVEエネルギー使用してあなたのiPhoneまたはiPadに直接接続なくても、Bluetooth smartテクノロジーを使用すると、ハブ、ゲートウェイまたはブリッジ。
iDevices Switch is an overall good product and has the cleanest and most modern product design of the bunch (in my opinion). It has a nice feature of having a night light that you can turn on or off separately from what you are powering. However the app setup is trickier of the bunch, and the product continually lost connection for me so I was not able to power it via HomeKit because of lost connections.
WeMo has the best packaging, app design and setup. However the product is bulky, and took up the most space. It took up so much space that I was unable to use the second outlet. And, it was not HomeKit enabled. It lost connection on my a couple of times and sometimes the app would hang and spin for me. I really wanted to like this device because it was promising but not being HomeKit enabled where I can access Control Center to quickly control my outlets gave this product a bit too much friction for me.
ElGato Eve energy is also bulky but does not hinder me from using the second outlet. The button to power the outlet manually is a bit small but I rarely use it. Their app is ok, much better than iDevices and gives me similar data from the WeMo. So far I'm liking it and has not lost connection on me which is a major plus. I would recommend this product for anyone who wants the least amount of friction of the three products I've tried.
Just a heads up that you might have to pair it again to your smart home. The website says it can be problematic if you update the apple ios. Just don't give up on it.
Quick update. Have been using it for 1 month with no issues. Works great. Will buy another.
1. No hub required. If you have read any of my other reviews on HomeKit, you will know I feel strongly about hubs. These do not require a hub or anything else. Just plug it in and set it up.
2. Quick efficient set up via the Eve app or the Home app.
3. You can track the electric consumption via the Eve app.
4. It has physical switch/indicator light. You can manually turn on/off and it lets you know the status (green is on, no light is off).
5. Programmable schedule is fully customizable. I have devices programmed to come on and shut off at specific times of the day. This is also great if you have something that uses electricity when it doesn't need to, you can have the switch turn it off when not in use.
1. The switch is pretty big, as long as you put it on the bottom outlet, you can still use the top one, but for putting on power strips or the top outlet, it does block other outlets. Not a huge deal, but it is something to be aware of.
I love the switches and highly recommend them.