Drawing Shortcuts: Developing Quick Drawing Skills Using Today's Technology (英語) ハードカバー – 2009/12/30
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
The updated edition of a contemporary approach to merging traditional hand drawing methods with 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional digital visualization tools.
Jim Leggitt?s Drawing Shortcuts shows how communicating with hand drawings combined with digital technology can be ingeniously simple, and this new edition makes an already popular technique even better. Completely expanded with new chapters and a wealth of supporting images, this Second Edition presents practical techniques for improving drawing efficiency and effectiveness by combining traditional hand drawing methods with the latest digital technology, including 3-D modeling with SketchUp. This book?s step-by-step approach will sharpen and streamline your techniques whether you draw for pleasure, school or your design profession.
- Easy-to-follow instructions cover every aspect from the basics of drawing?such as composition, color, shading, hatching, and perspective?up to the most current technologies
- Incorporates Google SketchUp, Google Earth, computer generated renderings, digital scanners and printers
- Features new visuals from accomplished drawing experts
- Special new ?Gallery? section highlights the creative process with step-by-step examples of drawings
- Complete coverage of the ?Overlay and Trace Method,? ?Simple Composite Method,? ?Advanced Composite Method,? and ?Digital Hybrid Drawings?
- New matrices show alternative drawing techniques for specific visual effects such as Linework and Shading, Selecting the Right Views, Perspectives and Paraline Drawings, Drawing Detail, Camera Lenses, and Drawing Tools
Generously enriched with detailed process drawings, examples, and more than 500 full-color images, Drawing Shortcuts, Second Edition will have you creating top-quality drawings faster and more effectively.
"Given the impact that technology has had to face with design, the second edition of this fascinating book focuses on the implementation of the illustrations of the urban landscape all the while blending the traditional hand drawing with the more contemporary digital techniques." (Tango Reporter, August 2010)
"Architect, Urban Planner, and professional illustrator Jim Leggitt brings the information he teaches in his drawing workshops to the pages of this colorful text. A second edition of a 2002 book, this version has been revised to integrate "today's technology," specifically in the form of Google Sketchup, presenting a drawing approach that merges hand-drawing techniques with digital technology." (Landscape Architecture, July 2010)
"Drawing Shortcuts, Second Edition, is a timely reference tool at a time when technology - for all its advantages – has contributed to an increased atrophy of freehand drawing skills among design students and professionals." (ChicagoArchitectureToday.com, June 2010)
"Written for students and professionals in the building and landscaping arts, Drawing Shortcuts has numerous tips that will help today's busy professional speed up the drawing process without sacrificing creativity. Author Jim Leggit's processes combine computer technology with the more emotion-based, traditional, hand techniques to produce work worthy for presentations. Rather than take years to learn the shortcuts, this book allows readers to quickly stimulate spaces that tell a story." (San Francisco Book Review, March 28, 2010)商品の説明をすべて表示する