How to Develop A Family Mission Statement (The 7 Habits Family Leadership Series) (英語) カセット – Audiobook, 2001/10/1
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
This program will help you and your family to:
* Develop a family mission statement that will help you strengthen family bonds in your own family, your extended family, or as a single parent.
* Develop more patience, the capacity to solve problems proactively, and the ability to have fun.
* Strengthen your children and family members in a turbulent world.
* Develop self-discipline in your children rather than use punishment.
* Unite around a common sense of purpose and mission.
* Eliminate ineffective family habits and develop a nurturing home environment.
* Transform family life from a desperate day-to-day miserable grind to a family life rich with meaningful relationships.
Recognized as one of Time magazine's 25 most influential Americans, Stephen R. Covey has dedicated his life to demonstrating how every person can truly control their destiny with profound, yet straightforward guidance. As an internationally respected leadership authority, family expert, teacher, organizational consultant, and author, his advice has given insight to millions. He has sold over 20 million books sold (in 38 languages), and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People was named the #1 Most Influential Business Book of the Twentieth Century. His most recent major book, The 8th Habit , has sold nearly 400,000 copies. He holds an MBA from Harvard, and doctorate degree from Brigham Young University. He is the co-founder and vice chairman of FranklinCovey, the leading global professional services firm with offices in 123 countries. He lives with his wife and family in Utah.
Amazon.com で最も参考になったカスタマーレビュー (beta)
This book at least got me started with the workbook in particular. My children live all over the world...but this special New Years we shall be gathering together and I hop to begin this process. Jim
- 洋書 > Biographies & Memoirs
- 洋書 > Formats > Audiocassettes > Authors, A-Z > ( C ) > Covey, Stephen R.
- 洋書 > Formats > Audiocassettes > Biographies & Memoirs > General
- 洋書 > Formats > Audiocassettes > Business > General
- 洋書 > Formats > Audiocassettes > Children's Books > General
- 洋書 > Formats > Audiocassettes > Computers & Internet
- 洋書 > Formats > Audiocassettes > Cooking, Food & Wine
- 洋書 > Formats > Audiocassettes > Gay & Lesbian
- 洋書 > Formats > Audiocassettes > General
- 洋書 > Formats > Audiocassettes > Nonfiction > General
- 洋書 > Formats > Audiocassettes > Parenting & Families > Family Relationships
- 洋書 > Formats > Audiocassettes > Parenting & Families > General
- 洋書 > Formats > Audiocassettes > Parenting & Families > Parenting
- 洋書 > Parenting & Families > Family Relationships
- 洋書 > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality
- 洋書 > Self-Help