In the chapter about Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS), you will learn the process of building and managing Kubernetes clusters on AWS and see how to provision hosts in a matter of minutes, while deploying containers in seconds and making them available globally.
Deploy Containers on AWS shows you how to get started with AWS container offerings and manage production or test environments of containerized applications using a hands-on approach with step-by-step instructions.
What You Will Learn
- Deploy and manage containers with Docker on Amazon EC2
- Store and retrieve container images using the Amazon EC2 container registry
- Orchestrate containers with Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS)
- Run Kubernetes-managed infrastructure on AWS (EKS)
- Monitor, manage, back up, and restore containers on AWS
Who This Book Is ForDevelopers, cloud and systems administrators, and architects