Deep Learning: Practical Neural Networks with Java (英語) ペーパーバック – 2017/6/8
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
Build and run intelligent applications by leveraging key Java machine learning libraries
About This Book
- Develop a sound strategy to solve predictive modelling problems using the most popular machine learning Java libraries.
- Explore a broad variety of data processing, machine learning, and natural language processing through diagrams, source code, and real-world applications
- This step-by-step guide will help you solve real-world problems and links neural network theory to their application
Who This Book Is For
This course is intended for data scientists and Java developers who want to dive into the exciting world of deep learning. It will get you up and running quickly and provide you with the skills you need to successfully create, customize, and deploy machine learning applications in real life.
What You Will Learn
- Get a practical deep dive into machine learning and deep learning algorithms
- Explore neural networks using some of the most popular Deep Learning frameworks
- Dive into Deep Belief Nets and Stacked Denoising Autoencoders algorithms
- Apply machine learning to fraud, anomaly, and outlier detection
- Experiment with deep learning concepts, algorithms, and the toolbox for deep learning
- Select and split data sets into training, test, and validation, and explore validation strategies
- Apply the code generated in practical examples, including weather forecasting and pattern recognition
Machine learning applications are everywhere, from self-driving cars, spam detection, document search, and trading strategies, to speech recognitionStarting with an introduction to basic machine learning algorithms, this course takes you further into this vital world of stunning predictive insights and remarkable machine intelligence. This course helps you solve challenging problems in image processing, speech recognition, language modeling. You will discover how to detect anomalies and fraud, and ways to perform activity recognition, image recognition, and text. You will also work with examples such as weather forecasting, disease diagnosis, customer profiling, generalization, extreme machine learning and more. By the end of this course, you will have all the knowledge you need to perform deep learning on your system with varying complexity levels, to apply them to your daily work.
The course provides you with highly practical content explaining deep learning with Java, from the following Packt books:
- Java Deep Learning Essentials
- Machine Learning in Java
- Neural Network Programming with Java, Second Edition
Style and approach
This course aims to create a smooth learning path that will teach you how to effectively use deep learning with Java with other de facto components to get the most out of it. Through this comprehensive course, you’ll learn the basics of predictive modelling and progress to solve real-world problems and links neural network theory to their application
Yusuke Sugomori is a creative technologist with a background in information engineering. When he was a graduate school student, he cofounded Gunosy with his colleagues, which uses machine learning and web-based data mining to determine individual users' respective interests and provides an optimized selection of daily news items based on those interests. This algorithm-based app has gained a lot ofattention since its release and now has more than 10 million users. The company has been listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange since April 28, 2015. In 2013, Sugomori joined Dentsu, the largest advertising company in Japan based on nonconsolidated gross profit in 2014, where he carried out a wide variety of digital advertising, smartphone app development, and big data analysis. He was also featured as one of eight "new generation" creators by the Japanese magazine Web Designing. In April 2016, he joined a medical start-up as cofounder and CTO.