Dark Souls III Collector's Edition: Prima Official Game Guide (英語) ハードカバー – 2016/4/12
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
The Dark Souls III Collector’s Edition Guide includes...
Exclusive Darksign Journal: Ashen One, relax by the bonfire and take notes on the game, or simply use this satin-touch, 192 page, lined journal to reflect on your accomplishments after a long day’s toil. Only in this Collector’s Edition Guide
Premium Hardcover Book—a must-have for any fan!
Plus, all of the strategy content of the standard guide!
Comprehensive Walkthrough with Detailed Maps: Learn the location of every dangerous encounter, trap, shortcut, and important item in every area of the game.
Equipment, Spell, and Item Data: A full armory of items, weapons, spells, armor, and upgrades for your perusal. Learn where the best equipment is located and how best to level it up.
Character Build Analysis and Strategies: Use our authors’ extensive testing to your advantage. We provide ideas and concepts for character builds to help you define your playstyle.
Enemy Tactics and Boss Strategies: Tips and tricks for every encounter. Learn the tells for every
attack that a major enemy makes so you can counter their strikes effectively.
Free mobile-friendly eGuide! Includes a code to access the eGuide, a web-access version of the complete guide optimized for a second-screen experience.
These limited edition guides will only be printed once. When they are sold out, they will be gone forever!
Prima Games, an imprint of DK and a division of Penguin Random House Inc., is the world’s leading publisher of strategy content for PC and console video games. Prima Games understands what gamers—both casual and hardcore—want and need from strategy guides. Every guide features in-depth content, detailed screen captures, quick-reference tips, and professional strategy. Prima Games is also a leader in the digital strategy realm, offering interactive maps, streaming video, searchable online guides and apps, and a full website at primagames.com.
to resume dont purchase it unless is for 500 yen like me, many i reselling their copy, or get the softcover which is cheaper.
i finally bought as second hand for 500 yen, as my pre-order was never honored by amazone jp, which using only excuse but never provide solutions nor compensation...really dissapointed by the amazon jp service...
Guys If yours pre orders never show up like mine lets make an action for fraud!
What is shown in the product photo is NOT what was in the box. The Estus flask is complete garbage and looks, feels, and seems cheap. If the flask had been shaded / painted, hollow, and contained perhaps a removable lid held together with twine, it would have made a fine display piece. Unfortunately what we got resembles something like an unfinished statue of Gumby, but without the charm or nostalgia.
I would honestly be embarrassed to display this with the rest of my figures / display pieces.
1. The pages are warped and thin, it seriously feels like they may fall out if the guide is opened to a page too many times.
2. There are markings on the sides of the pages indicating which chapter of the guide you are currently in. This also reveals that Prima apparently forgot to include three chapters??? There is no chapter 1, 2, or 10 to be found.
3. The maps have NO enemy locations. Zero. When Future Press was making the guides they had a really nice system for marking where weak and strong enemies appeared on their maps, but there is no such demarcation to be found on the Prima maps.
4. For each area there is a sort of "complete" map that shows the entire area's map. This map does have item locations on it. However, when breaking down the area section by section the "section" maps have no item locations, forcing you to return to multiple pages before where you are (a clear issue when the book already feels ready to fall apart).
5. The "complete" maps of each area have a bizarre and complex system of symbols used to show locations of various things in the area, but the symbols are small and look similar to one another.
6. The way the text and pictures are organized is just... ugly. Some pictures are split across the binding, some are stretched to be a full page (despite clearly not being taken at a high enough resolution to make it look nice blown up). The text is cluttered and every other word is bolded to indicate something important in the section... but how about just make the maps more complete instead of making the text a mess to navigate?
Overally, I honestly cannot believe this made it out the door, there are just so many issues and it is clearly incomplete (how do you just forget three chapters?) Considering the price I just can't see any reason to get this guide, you can find all the important information online in the wikis anyway. The whole reason these guides are nice to get is that they are usually nice QUALITY and have detailed, thought out maps. This cannot be said for this guide. Seriously, buy at your own risk.
-Right from the beginning the table of contents goes from page 42 to 224 with no breaks in between. None of the walk-through areas are labeled in the table of contents.
-It doesn't have an index...really, it doesn't. Know the name of an item you are trying to find and want to find it in the guide? Good luck searching for it without an index.
-No weapon/armor stats past level one. Want to know which weapons are best to level up to max level for your build? Well you won't find it in this guide.
-Past Dark Souls guides also showed what each point in leveling up did to your character with exact numbers, this guide does not.
-The guide on getting items is absolutely terrible! Here is a quote on how to get an item sitting off the edge of a cliff that is very hard to get: "...experiment with getting this loot." Seriously? Thanks guide.
-There isn't a word about New Game+. Not one word about it.
Dark Souls 1 had one of the best guides ever and this one doesn't even come close. It's missing even the most basic of information about the game.
Soooo bad! Disappointed to say the least.