DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Bulgaria (英語) ペーパーバック – 2017/8/15
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
Visit and explore Bulgaria, immersing yourself in culture, history, and food. Stroll through Bulgaria's capital, Sofia, or stop by the ancient countryside villages of Koprivshtitsa and Veliko Tarnovo.
From top restaurants, bars, and clubs to standout scenic sites and walks, our insider tips are sure to make your trip outstanding. Whether you're looking for unique and interesting shops and markets, or seeking the best venues for music and nightlife, we have entertainment and hotel recommendations for every budget covered in our Eyewitness Travel Guide.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Bulgaria.• Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights.
• Detailed city maps include street finder indexes for easy navigation.
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Bulgaria truly shows you the country as no one else can.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide. Visit TravelDK.com to learn more.
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." — Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." — The Philadelphia Inquirer
It's not enough money to really matter to me, but knowing what I know now, I probably would not have bought this book. I will most likely donate it to my local library. If you are going and will have internet access, you most likely won't need this. The one thing you may find very helpful is the Google app that translates the text on products or on signs. Appropriately enough, it is called Google Translate. It translates whatever is on your camera screen and does not require an internet connection. It is particularly useful if you have dietary restrictions and want to read the labels of food products.
(1) Wine Regions - I like how they've added the "Wine Regions" section, which allows the travel to learn about and experience Bulgaria's indigenous wines and its long history of wine-making dating back to antiquity.
(2) Valley of Thracian Kings - Another useful addition is the "Valley of Thracian Kings" section, which outlines a good itinerary for the mystical Thracian tombs dotted throughout the country.
(3) Hiking Trails - Finally, I like how they've highlighted that Bulgaria is one of the best hiking destinations in Europe with its many mountains and marvelous hiking trails.
One recommendation for next edition is to include a few pages on Bulgaria's many mineral baths and spa towns, which date back to Roman times and are undiscovered gems tucked away in the mountainous regions.
Great job overall though!