DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO (4Kカメラ標準搭載 / 2000万画素) P4P
【国内正規品】DJI Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian Plus
DJI Mavic 2 Pro Fly More キット
Mavic 2 Zoom 空撮ビギナーセット DJI 損害賠償保険付き 国内正規品
【国内正規品】DJI Mavic Pro Platinum
Hubsan H501A X4 Air Pro アドバンス 1080Ｐ HDカメラ付きドローン ブラシレスモーター GPS搭載Wifi FPV 操縦可能距離800M最大飛行時間20分 多機能HT011A送信機 国内認証済（予備A&Bモーターセット同梱）
|価格||￥ 203,976||￥ 239,000||￥ 239,482||￥ 226,800||￥ 132,800||￥ 25,000|
|販売者||Precious Factory||TOHASEN（DJI認定ストア千葉/修理技能認定 取得済)||Amazon.co.jp||SkyLink Japan|| キットカット||JYZ&drone|
|商品の寸法||43.18 x 38.1 x 25.4 cm||情報が提供されていません||情報が提供されていません||情報が提供されていません||24.5 x 11.2 x 24.7 cm||35 x 35 x 7.95 cm|
1件中1 - 1件目のレビューを表示
1) Easy to fly: the stabilization in P mode is amazing. The drone doesn't drift and has rock solid shots when hovering. A new pilot can easily pick it up and learn without the nuances and risk of a RC helicopter.
2) Smooth Cinematic Shots: I shoot in 1080P60FPS and get smooth shots not only high up, but close to the ground. You aren't limited to a camera slider, or crane, and have all the control in your hands to frame the perfect shot.
3) Raw video/pictures for good post production color correction.
4) great price for all of the features - there really is nothing better at this price point, unless you want the phantom 3 adv/pro which is about half and not much worse than the phantom 4
5) fun to fly in sport mode - it goes really fast! This is where you may actually crash it as you want to fly low and fast
6) DJI Go App records video to your device that you can edit and share in app. Great stuff. User friendly. Intuitive
7) intelligent flight modes -point of interest is great as you can control camera and distance while it orbits your shot. Way points are smooth so you can focus on getting the shot after setting your points rather than flying the craft. Active track and follow modes are in the bad section.
1) BUGS: following tradition, DJI releases a product that has significant flaws and bugs that may never be fixed - all of which they don't tell you about. So let me tell YOU what to expect before you buy it:
a) gimbal calibration bug: the gimbal will not calibrate (i experienced this) and fails at 71-72% calibration on a perfectly level surface. Eventually it calibrated and all was fine.
b) propeller warning in sport mode - this random warning told me my propellor was loose or fell off, when in reality it just triggered when I was flying in sport mode. Freaky, but no big deal.
c) horizon leveling: previous models had significant gimball drift (horizon shows at not level). So dji put another compass/IMU for reliability purposes. Once you get your horizon calibrated on a perfectly level surface, you should be fine. However, when you need to make some adjustments in app (like trimming) the horizon will change to level, but then immediately "snap" back to skewed left or right and there is nothing you can do about it. This is a problem I doubt DJI is willing to address as it was present in previous models, and is STILL present in the P4.
d) artifacts in video: DJI put a "3D smoothing" selection as on in the app for better video. It works great at night for their highly compressed video to keep things looking ok, but actually makes video quality very very very poor especially in the lower half (think low quality choppy youtube video at 240p) at day. Thankfully you can turn it off, but you STILL get artifacts in the video, but not as pronounced.
d)FPV -or first person view cuts out randomly when in clear line of sight within the advertised range, then just randomly begins again. Annoying to say the least. Previous models did not have this issue. You can improve video quality and range by reducing the quality sent to the receiver, but you sill have issues with intermittent 1 second cut outs. Luckily your video on the drone isn't affected, so its just annoying when you see it on your device.
2) camera is NOT anything professional, and 4K means nothing for image quality. There is significant image distortion at the edges of the camera, and is very 'cheap'. If you set up the wrong frame rate, and sensitivity settings, you see 'jello' image distortion in the center of the videos. I am able to see some significant chromatic aberration as well. Faint blue and brown tones are present in water videos. with all that said though, the camera does do a good job with HD video. Just don't expect professional quality. If you arent looking critically at the video, or are a complete novice, you may never notice these things. However, I do and am a little put off by it.
3)Range: Now this is in the BAD category, not because of the range, but because of the range. What? Let me explain. The advertised range is for the remote controlling the drones movements, not for the video feed part of the remote that goes to the remote. So you can 'technically' fly it very far away, but you lose video feed at half the advertised distance of the remote. This is deceptive marketing. You really only get about a mile and a half (which is plenty) rather than the 3 point whatever. Also, when DJI says it must be in 'clear line of sight' it really must be in clear line of sight or your video cuts out. You can literally be flying around a leafy tree 30 yards away, and few seconds after going behind that tree, you lose video signal. Keep line of sight, but know the limitations, especially when flying close to the ground. If you cant see it, you WILL lose video feed.
1) deceptive and flat out lies in product specs for performance
a) active track/follow just doesn't work as advertised & marketed. It just sucks unless you are moving slowly, even then you get poor shots. Dont expect to drive a car, bike, or even run sideways and have it keep you perfectly framed. It will lose you.
b) battery life is advertised as 28 minutes, yet real world will get 22-23 minutes tops (with gps off etc) With everything else on like you would actually fly it, count on about 20 minutes of real flying before you should land.
2) DJI return policy: This is critical (so don't buy from DJI to save on sales tax). I learned this the hard way. If you FLY your drone, you CANNOT return it. I get it, people are dumb and crash it and say its not their fault. But every single BUG, poor quality video, error message, etc was found out DURING FLIGHT. This is akin to a car salesman saying you cannot return your car after the test drive showed the engine was shot. Once DJI has your money, they will do everything in their power to prevent you from returning it, but they will be happy to 'repair' aka give you the same drone you just bought and deny any bugs/quality issues are real, or keep it for an unreasonable amount of time to test why it went wrong, then send it back to you in the same condition.
You cannot find out about how bad it is until you actually use it, which invalidates the return policy by DJI. Yes, if there is a defect, they will REPLACE it, but you gotta find out within less than 7 days of purchase, and actually fill out their form. They jack with you and say sorry, then don't even give you the form as an attachment. Once you go get the form on your own, you must completely fill it out and give it back, on and by the way, if you threw away the stickers they tell you to remove from packaging, or that little plastic bag that the remote came in, they WILL NOT PROCESS your refund. They do everything they can to get you to buy this drone, then do everything they can in bad faith to invalidate your rights as a consumer. Even if you start the return process, if you have not completed it within 7 days, you are OUT OF LUCK.
So what to do? Id buy the drone, but not from DJI directly. Amazon, apple store, best buy etc... When the competition catches up, I'd be looking at other drones from reputable companies. Until then, ill be flying my phantom 4.
P.S. if you want to save some money, and get about the same drone, and you aren't making 4k video (lets face it guys, most people cant even view or edit 4k video yet) I'd recommend the phantom 3 advanced, which is less than half of the Phantom 4 at the time I wrote this article. Stay informed, and know what you are getting into before you buy this. Don't believe at all the hype, and don't be scared to buy it because of the glitches and deception that DJI has. I bought this thing knowing there would be quality and bug issues and love flying it. Its just not cracked up to what it was advertised to be.
I have been flying drones for years, owned 2 of the P3's, upgraded to the P4.
On a return flight after filming some paddleboard races, the P4 became unresponsive, spinning out of control and dropped into the water 50 yards in front of me.
After linking with customer service I was asked to upload flight records, which I did.
DJI says they cant find the latest flight records, my email login and info has vanished from their records and they offered a 15% discount if I buy a new one?
My P3 operates well, this new P4 is a flawed device.
Beware and wait til they get the issues fixed
So the drone seems cool, and seems to work as expected, but if you have a problem you may as well ask the drive through window guy at taco bell how to fix it rather than the completely incompetent DJI Support.
Contacted DJI customer support, sent all information they asked for and got word today that they will replace my aircraft. I'm so impressed with their response and the resolution. I can't wait to get my Phantom 4 back and go flying again. Thanks DJI!
DJI came through. They held to every single time commitment they made to me and my new drone showed up yesterday. I was a little nervous flying it at first but it came right back to me. Keep up the awesome customer service, DJI!!!!