Create and Deliver a Killer Product Demo: Tips and Tricks to Wow Your Customers (英語) ペーパーバック – 2018/12/11
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
Create great product demos and sell more of your product with the strategies and inspiration in this book. Insightful interviews are presented with professionals who are giving killer product demos in several types of businesses today. The strategies taught in this book are based on the analysis of product demos that made history and brought millions to their companies (Apple, Intel, Microsoft, Tesla, and more).
- Apply a simple step-by-step method to create effective product demonstrations
- Know the 5 steps to create a wow moment
- Study the first exhaustive analysis of product demos that made history: Douglas Engelbart’s Mother of All Demos; Steve Job’s Macintosh, iPod, and iPhone; and many more
- Avoid common mistakes and maximize your presence as a technical presenter
- Align your demo with your sales process in enterprise software, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), mobile apps, etc.
- Be aware of trends in technology for product demos
Oscar Santolalla is a communication expert whose mission is to help technology companies present better, inspire people, and sell more. With over a decade of experience in the technology arena, he regularly writes for international blogs and gives talks and workshops worldwide. He works as a sales engineer at Ubisecure and has previously spent years in product management and sales roles in the tech industry. Since 2014, Oscar has been hosting the public speaking podcast Time to Shine, for which he has interviewed more than 100 communication professionals. He lives in Helsinki, Finland.