Cracking the TOEFL iBT with Audio CD, 2017 Edition: The Strategies, Practice, and Review You Need to Score Higher (College Test Preparation) (英語) ペーパーバック – 2017/2/7
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the Test of English as a Foreign Language with a full-length simulated TOEFL iBT test, an MP3 CD with accompanying audio sections, thorough reviews of core topics, and proven strategies for tackling tough questions.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Step-by-step strategies for every section of the exam
• Lessons on how to identify the main ideas of a passage or lecture
• Tips on how to effectively organize your ideas
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Grammar review to brush up on the basics
• Expert subject reviews for the core concepts of the TOEFL
• Comprehensive guidance on how to write a high-scoring essay
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 1 full-length simulated TOEFL iBT with accompanying audio sections (available both on included CD and as streaming files online)
• Practice drills for the Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing sections
• Detailed answer explanations for the practice test and drills
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
Reading 3 out of 5: good strategies but the readings are simpler than the real exam
Writing 5 out of 5: great strategies and samples with good drills
Speaking 4 out of 5: good strategies and drills but difficult to use on exam
Listening 4 out of 5: good strategies and sample but limited number
Overall 4 out of 5: the most important negative point is that it comes only with audio cd and you can not experience the real exam condition.
Reading 5 out of 5: great strategies and samples
Writing 2 out of 5: some useful techniques but not so helpful
Speaking 2 out of 5: some useful techniques but too general
Listening 4 out of 5: good strategies and examples
Overall 3.5 out of 5: the most important positive point is that you can create the real exam condition by its cd-rom at home.
I've taken the TOEFL before and can tell you that the tips given here are very useful and could definetly help you improve your score on the test.
The result was marvelous.
My niece, who attempted the SAT in India obtained a cumulative total of 1800.
She's not happy though, and wants to attempt once again for SAT test and obtain
even higher scores.
So she'll be going through these guides to SAT over and over again.
Thank you AMAZON and PRINCETON.
- 洋書 > Education & Reference > English as a Second Language
- 洋書 > Education & Reference > Test Preparation > College & High School > College Entrance
- 洋書 > Education & Reference > Test Preparation > TOEFL & TOEIC
- 洋書 > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar
- 洋書 > Nonfiction > Education > Language Instruction > Instruction
- 洋書 > Nonfiction > Education > Reference > Words & Language