Connect: How to Use Data and Experience Marketing to Create Lifetime Customers (English Edition) Kindle版
Connect is the ultimate marketing guide to becoming more relevant, effective, and successful within the new marketplace. Written by a team of marketing experts serving Fortune 500 brands, this book outlines the massive paradigm shift currently taking place within the industry, and provides the insight and perspective marketers need to stay on board. Readers will find guidance toward reaching a customer base that sees marketers as an unnecessary annoyance, and strategies for engaging those customers at touch points throughout the customer lifecycle. The book's scope encompasses both digital and real-life avenues, discussing the new ways of thinking and the new tools and processes that allow marketers to function in the new era where digital customer experiences are increasingly important.
Marketing is undergoing a revolution to rival the impact of Gutenberg's printing press. Customers are in control, with more choice and more access than ever before, and they refuse to be "sold to" or "managed." Many marketing professionals are flailing for a new strategy while the winners are clearly jumping ahead – Connect takes readers inside the winners' world to learn the approach that's engaging the new consumer.
- Discover the technology and processes that allow marketers to remain relevant
- Craft a personal, relevant, and accessible customer journey that engages the connected customer
- Keep in touch throughout the customer's life cycle, both online and offline
- Link digital goals and metrics to business objectives for a more relevant strategy
Smart marketers have moved to a higher level that achieves business objectives while increasing relevance to the customer. Connect provides readers a roadmap to this new approach, and the tools that make it work.
LARS BIRKHOLM PETERSEN manages the Sitecore Business Optimization Services global team of consultants. He helps organizations connect the experience across the different channels their customers use.
RON PERSON is Senior Consultant, Business Optimization, for Sitecore. He is the author of 26 books including Balanced Scorecards and Operational Dashboards with Microsoft Excel from Wiley.
CHRISTOPHER NASH is Senior Consultant, Business Optimization, for Sitecore. He is an experience marketing specialist who advises customers about strategies and best practices for creating successful connected customer experiences.--このテキストは、hardcover版に関連付けられています。
- ASIN : B00MFPZ9YU
- 出版社 : Wiley; 第1版 (2014/9/5)
- 発売日 : 2014/9/5
- 言語 : 英語
- ファイルサイズ : 9262 KB
- Text-to-Speech（テキスト読み上げ機能） : 有効
- X-Ray : 有効にされていません
- Word Wise : 有効
- 本の長さ : 263ページ
- Amazon 売れ筋ランキング: - 411,361位洋書 (の売れ筋ランキングを見る洋書)
Here are the main reasons for my rating.
1. Horrible Layout
- I could not believe that a book that deals with CX can have such a horrible and old fashioned layout.
- Figures that are too small to be read (!?)
2. Little content. There are many, very short sub-chapters that say more or less nothing.
Basically, I liked the idea to identify the "own" CX Company Status and improve it with the book; unfortunately, the book does not seem to be very helpful...