This book begins with a reverse engineering approach for effective learning. Therefore, it highlights the fundamental structure of C++ programming in Chapter 0. Then it describes the structure along with the key concept of C++ in Chapters 1-4.
After this introduction to C++, in Chapter 5 it overviews the C++ Standard Library facilities, which are the major advantages of C++. Then in Chapter 6, it outlines the error reduction procedures. In Chapter 7, it presents some fundamentals of file management.
Finally, in Chapter 8 this book ends with exploring multi-threading programming for high performance computation using Monte Carlo simulations. There it evaluates performance of a Standard Library facility and proposes a request to the C++ Standards Committee for an improvement in that facility.
In summary, this book aims to present the fundamentals and selected popular features in an easily digestible approach.
• incorporates awesome features of the latest developments in C++;
• begins with the fundamentals of C++;
• ends with high performance programming;
• concise and easy to understand;
• illustrates each point with a working code;
• asks questions as a milestone of progress and provides the answers.
• consists of compatible codes that run in VC++ ( Windows) , Xcode (Mac) and GCC (Linux).
• at a few points it may appear as abstract; and
• a few codes are lengthy.
For an effective use of this book, the readers are advised to download and practice a soft copy of the programs that are presented in the book. The soft copy file is named “programs-in-Cplusplus-concise-programs.zip” and it can be downloaded from the supporting site: http://numericalsolution.co.uk/