- ペーパーバック: 352ページ
- 出版社: Periplus Editions (HK) ltd.; Reprint版 (2001/12/1)
- 言語: 英語
- ISBN-10: 0804834245
- ISBN-13: 978-0804834247
- 発売日： 2001/12/1
- 商品パッケージの寸法: 15.2 x 2 x 22.9 cm
- おすすめ度： この商品の最初のレビューを書き込んでください。
- Amazon 売れ筋ランキング: 洋書 - 116,632位 (洋書の売れ筋ランキングを見る)
The Complete Japanese Verb Guide (英語) ペーパーバック – 2001/12/1
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
The Complete Japanese Verb Guide is a handy, easy-to-use guide to one of the building blocks of language learning—verbs.
To effectively learn Japanese, a strong knowledge of Japanese grammar and vocabulary is needed. This book will come to the rescue as it shows learners how to conjugate the 600 most common Japanese verbs quickly, and with very little effort. This is the only guide to list all verb forms in both Japanese script and romanized form, while giving an accurate English translation for each conjugated form, making this book far more comprehensive than any other book on the subject.
Compiled by Japanese language experts at The Hiro Japanese Center, more than 30 different verbal forms are given for each verb including all forms used in contemporary spoken, written, formal and conversational Japanese—making this the ideal reference when reading any sort of Japanese printed materials including manga, newspapers, magazines and books. The Complete Japanese Verb Guide places an expert resource at your fingertips, giving you the information you need to speak, read, and write Japanese sentences correctly.
Key features of this book are:
- Includes all the most useful verbs and Kanji (logographic Chinese characters) in Japanese, including less common ones.
- A wealth of example sentences are given to demonstrate correct verb usage.
- Over 30 forms are given for each verb including polite or formal, plain, negative, potential, conditional, passive, causative, and many more.
- Both Kana, Japanese script, and romanized forms are given for each entry.
- An ideal study guide for the standard Advanced Placement college test and the Japanese Language Proficiency Exam.
- Special sections are devoted to compound verbs and suru verbs such as Kaimono suru (to shop), benkyo suru (to study), and much more
Amazon.com で最も参考になったカスタマーレビュー (beta)
A verb dictionary with a huge amount of information is coupled with explanatory chapters on the grammar and usage surrounding verbs. I have found this book extremely helpful in my studies.
For starters, the book is written almost entirely in romaji. Sure, after the verb they give the verb in kanji, but the index/title/label at the top of each page is in romaji - which means you browse for verbs using romaji. The example sentences are only in romaji. After so many years of studying Japanese, I cannot read romaji - it is too frustrating.
Students would be much better off buying the famous 'Dictionary of Basic Japanese Grammar' and learning how to conjugate. Even if I forget how to conjugate a certain verb-form, I don't look up the specific verb in this Verb guide, I use the Dictionary of Basic Japanese Grammar to *learn* how to conjugate the form, then apply it to the verb I need to conjugate. I'd also recommend the Oxford Guide to Japanese Grammar for a 'pocket' format Japanese grammar/verb tool.
This book may be useful for beginners, but for me, it was one of the most useless Japanese language guides I've ever bought.
- 洋書 > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Foreign Language Dictionaries & Thesauruses
- 洋書 > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Grammar
- 洋書 > Nonfiction > Education > Language Instruction > Instruction
- 洋書 > Nonfiction > Education > Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauri > Foreign Language
- 洋書 > Nonfiction > Education > Reference > Words & Language