Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
|割引:||￥ 953 (47%)|
Choose Your Stories, Change Your Life (English Edition) Kindle版
Choosing your life stories can indeed change your life. In this fabulous book, John Sautelle explains why you create the life-limiting stories you now carry, and how you can build new ones to unleash a new and greater life.
- Michael Marquardt, Professor of Human Resource Development and International Affairs at George Washington University, co-founder and first President of the World Institute for Action Learning, and author of 24 books in the fields of leadership, learning, globalization, and organizational change
There were times where I felt I was the author, there were times when I was one of the characters in your stories; you stopped me in my tracks and made me rethink, you took me places I hadn't been and other places where I had long avoided, and had me hearing things that I so needed to hear; you stretched my mind, made me laugh and cry.
- Allan Parker, best selling author, behavioural scientist, international business consultant, negotiator, mediator, facilitator and trainer
Some personal development books are engaging, but do not lead to long lasting self-improvement. Others lead to short term improvement by scratching the surface of human behaviour, but are not overly engaging. Choose Your Stories: Change Your Life is both engaging and self-improving, over the long term. Written with compassion as well as experiential and academic insights, this book shows readers how to free themselves from negative life patterns using an easily relatable and clever 'books in a library' metaphor. This book will help people change their lives forever.
- Major Luke Foster, Psychologist, Australian Army
This is a very important book.
- Ken Everett, Adjunct Professor at The Chinese University of Hong Kong and author of Designing the Networked Organization
- ASIN : B076CKL2NH
- 出版社 : MoshPit Publishing (2017/10/10)
- 発売日 : 2017/10/10
- 言語 : 英語
- ファイルサイズ : 814 KB
- 同時に利用できる端末数 : 無制限
- Text-to-Speech（テキスト読み上げ機能） : 有効
- X-Ray : 有効にされていません
- Word Wise : 有効
- 本の長さ : 80ページ
In addition, it was the Kindle version that I read and I found the length and format suited a smartphone.
Overall, I would recommend this for anyone motivated to address personal challenges and achieve sustainable change. The only thing that I think would make this book even more useful would be a few more examples for each stages 4 to 9 in Chapter 17.