LEARN ANATOMY IN THE CONTEXT OF REAL-LIFE PATIENTS AND PREPARE FOR THE BOARDS
Experience with clinical cases is central to excelling on the USMLE Step 1 and shelf exams, and ultimately to providing patients with competent clinical care. Case Files: Anatomy provides 58 true-to-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in this field. Each case includes an easy-tounderstand discussion correlated to essential basic science concepts, definitions of key terms, anatomy pearls, and USMLE-style review questions. With Case Files, you'll learn instead of memorize.
- Learn from 58 high-yield cases, each with board-style questions and key-point pearls
- Master complex concepts through clear and concise discussions
- Practice with review questions to reinforce learning
- Polish your approach to clinical problem-solving
- Perfect for medical, dental, and physician assistant students preparing for gross anatomy course exams and the Boards
Lawrence M. Ross, MD, PhD (Houston,TX), Retired, Adjunct Professor in the Department of Neurobiology and Anatomy at The University of Texas―Houston Medical School.
Cristo Papasakelariou, MD (Galveston,TX) is Clinical Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at The University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas.
Hang Zhang, .