Binary Puzzles Mixed Grids: Easy to Hard (英語) ペーパーバック – 2014/10/18
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
Become a master in solving Binary Puzzles. You will experience Binary Puzzles with a 10x10, 12x12 and 14x14 grid size. You get the perfect mix of different sizes of Binary Puzzles to keep you entertained for weeks. After solving all the puzzles in this book, you will be a Binary Puzzles Pro. You start with easy Binary Puzzles, which keep getting bigger and bigger and you gradually build your way up to extremely hard Binary Puzzles. Once you pick up this book, you wont be able to put it back down. You have been warned!
Binary Puzzles Mixed Grids Deluxe - Easy to Hard is a collection of 474 puzzles:
- 48 easy Binary Puzzles per grid size, totaling 144 easy puzzles
- 48 medium Binary Puzzles per grid size, totaling 144 medium puzzles
- 48 hard Binary Puzzles per grid size, totaling 144 hard puzzles
- 42 extra logic puzzles
The goal of a Binary Puzzle is to fill in the grid with the numbers 0 and 1 according to the following rules:
- There are as many ones as zeros in every row and every column (or one more for odd sized grids).
- No more than two of the same number can be next to or under each other.
- Each row is unique, and each column is unique.
I guarantee that every logic puzzle in this Binary Puzzle book has been carefully checked to ensure that each puzzle has only 1 solution.
None of the puzzles in this book will appear in any of the other PuzzleBooks.net books.
Binary Puzzles are also known as Takuzu, Tohu wa Vohu and Binero.