Barron's Painless Junior English for Speakers of Other Languages (英語) ペーパーバック – 2008/7/4
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
Here's a very approachable textbook for both children and adults who speak English as their second language. It acquaints students with correct English sentence construction, parts of speech, capitalization, punctuation, and spelling, and offers extra tips on how to expand one's English-language vocabulary. After laying out these fundamentals, the authors proceed with solid instruction on writing a paragraph in English, and then with instruction on writing a multi-paragraph story. Advice includes choosing a topic to write about, sketching out a rough draft, and finally revising and editing the finished piece. Students once daunted by what they perceived as the intricacies of English will be attracted by the authors' student-friendly approach to proficiency.
..".an instructive and entertaining grammar textbook which helps its target users to develop English literacy skills while having fun. Both students and teachers who use this textbook as a learning tool will find the learning process adventurous, interactive, fun, and most of all painless."
It covers the main building blocks, sentences, nouns and pronouns, adjectives and adverbs, prepositions and conjunctions, capitalization and punctuation. It also dabs into verb tenses (no perfect and continuous perfect), how to write paragraphs and how to write a story.
- 洋書 > Children's Books > Education & Reference > Reading & Writing
- 洋書 > Education & Reference > English as a Second Language
- 洋書 > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Foreign Language Dictionaries & Thesauruses
- 洋書 > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Instruction Methods
- 洋書 > Nonfiction > Education > Language Instruction > Instruction
- 洋書 > Nonfiction > Education > Reference > Words & Language
- 洋書 > Parenting & Families
- 洋書 > Professional & Technical > Education > Specific Skills