Baby's First Words in Chinese (英語) CD – Audiobook, Unabridged
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
Before they focus in on their native language, babies have an amazing ability to hear and absorb sounds that adults unconsciously block out, like the subtleties of a foreign language. Baby’s First Words in Chinese is an introduction to the sounds of Chinese and “locks in” a child's ability to learn these sounds.
Created by linguistic experts, Baby’s First Words in Chinese is designed for newborns to toddlers up to two years old. Each package includes:
·60 minute CD of sweet and soothing songs, rhymes, words and stories
·Parents’ guide that explains how children learn languages
·Lyric sheet so that parents can sing along to the songs on the CD with their children
Asked one of my Taiwanese friends if these songs are popular and if she would sing them to her daughter.... she said YES!
What I really like about this series is that you can play this CD over and over again without getting annoyed. Cute fun songs.
GREAT resource. Highly recommend! But like anything, it's mostly about the effort you put in!
- 洋書 > Children's Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Learning > Chinese
- 洋書 > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Foreign Language Dictionaries & Thesauruses
- 洋書 > Formats > Audio CDs > Children's Fiction > Language
- 洋書 > Nonfiction > Education > Language Instruction > Instruction
- 洋書 > Nonfiction > Education > Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauri > Foreign Language
- 洋書 > Parenting & Families > Parenting