Autumn Moon Journal (英語) ハードカバー – 2018/11/1
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
Night-blooming flowers blossom across the covers of this serene journal. A dusting of gorgeous gold foil illuminates the intricate details.
- 192 lightly lined pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
- Smooth-finish, acid-free archival paper takes a variety of pens beautifully.
- A satin ribbon marker keeps your place.
- A classic feature: gilded-gold page edging.
- Journal is a larger size: 7-1/4'' wide x 9'' high.
- Substantial hardcover binding.
- Raised embossing lends dimensional detailing to our cover design.
- Complementary endsheets.
- Illustration by Nansei Sakagami.
And what can I say? This journal is of superb quality. The pictures don’t do justice — there is gold glitter that illuminates and emphasizes certain parts of the cover. Also, the cover is textured, adding an elegant touch of creativity. The binding lays flat, there’s a lovely book mark, and it’s oversized (my personal preference; I dislike smaller journals). Not to mention the gilded edges.
All my journals are from this company. You can trust that when you purchase a journal from Peter Pauper Press, you won’t be disappointed. This journal is certainly no exception.
EDIT: I noticed that the particular journal I received had many of the gold/glittered lines misplaced and unaligned with the centers of some of the leaves. The third and fourth quadrants were especially affected. This may not have bothered most people, but it bothered me, so I am returning my journal and having it replaced. I will post an update when the new one arrives.
EDIT: My replacement journal arrived today, and I am satisfied with it. There are still only a few lines that aren’t properly placed, but they are hardly noticeable. Much better than the original defective journal.