In this Apple-authorized guide, director and filmmaker Michael Wohl teaches the advanced skills that editing professionals need to know most. Using compelling professional footage, Wohl delivers a comprehensive course on the groundbreaking, entirely new Final Cut Pro X.
·Includes downloadable lesson and media files
·Focused lessons take you step-by-step through professional, real-world projects
·Accessible writing style puts an expert instructor at your side
·Ample illustrations and keyboard shortcuts help you master techniques fast
· Lesson goals and time estimates help you plan your time
·Chapter review questions summarize what you’ve learned and prepare you for the? Apple Certified Pro Exam
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
- If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?" ?
- Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
- You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
- Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
Michael Wohl is an award-winning filmmaker who has written, directed, and edited independent films for more than fifteen years. As part of the original Final Cut Pro engineering team, he helped design the original, award-winning product. As an instructor, Michael teaches and designs curricula at UCLA, and has taught at AFI and San Francisco State University. He has spoken at film festivals and conferences including Sundance Film Festival, South by Southwest, DV Expo, Macworld, and NAB. His books include Apple Pro Training Series: Final Cut Pro 7 Advanced Editing and Apple Pro Training Series: The Craft of Editing with Final Cut Pro.