Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides) (英語) ペーパーバック – 2013/6/9
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
Animal Crossing: New Leaf Prima Official Game Guide includes:
· You’re the mayor – learn about changing shop hours, building facilities, adding new features to your town and more.
· Discover something new every day – this guide will show you what special things you can do each day of the year, right down to the best time to do it so that you don’t miss a thing.
· Detailed furniture catalog – see how to acquire each piece of furniture for customizing your house and each accessory for your character.
· Checklists for everything – keep track of items you get with checklists that cover each type of collectable.
· Smaller trim size for portability and over 400 pages of content.
I know some of the biggest negatives in some reviews of this guide have been the pricing of items; that they price in the book is not actually the price you get when you sell items. But, it's not a big deal to me. I've played pretty much every version of Animal Crossing there is (across the Nintendo Consoles and handhelds), and the price you sell items for hasn't changed much from the last game. I have a general idea of which items will give me more bells (the game currency) anyway. And even if you're a new player, after a while you'll know which items to sell to make the most bells.
Honestly, I highly recommend this guide if you are an avid Animal Crossing player.
Many items' values are listed incorrectly. For instance, the music-room floor you get from Saharah is worth 1,800 bells, not 7,200 as given on p.95, the ringside seating wallpaper is worth 2,250 bells, not 9,000 as listed on p.96. The best times to catch bugs and fishes are listed in a weird way, and not all that helpful. For example, on p.495 you're told that the best time to catch a cyclommatus is, to quote, "August 1:0-2:15 (1%)". What does this mean? What's 1:0? Is that 1:00 am or 1:00 pm? Who uses 1:0 to format time??? Serioiusly!! HOw about this one: p.494 on jewel beetle "4:0-4:15". Just 15 minutes to catch this beetle? Am or pm? Poorly presented information like this fills the book.
How to upgrade your T&T shops is also inadequately described... Just too many problems with the book to list here. For an official guide, this is woefully poorly written. I regret buying it.
There are also some mistakes in the book. For example, the No. 1 shirt is listed as No. 0 shirt, No. 23 shirt is listed as No. 6 shirt... It's funny as the picture clearly demonstrates that this is a No. 23 shirt. These are just a few mistakes I noticed. I believe there are more in this book.
So as a guidance book, it's difficult to navigate and the information is not accurate. I don't see a point of getting this book. 2 Stars are given merely because animal crossing is a great game.