NEXT GENERATION DICTIONARY
- モデル番号を入力してください これが適合するか確認：
- Looking for Japanese words in a dictionary can be very frustrating. Why? Because, in Japanese kanji the same kanji can be read in multiple ways. This makes it very difficult to read Japanese, especially for non-Japanese speakers. This dictionary solves that problem.
- If you do not know and cannot read the first kanji, you will not be able to find the word in a dictionary. But here, if there is one readable kanji within a word, whether it is the second or any kanji after the first kanji you will easily find it.
- No more need to worry about the small or extended sounds like っ, う, etc…For example, if you don’t remember whether "a school"（学校）should be written as “Gakkou" （がっこう）or "Gako"（がこ）this dictionary will ask you if you were looking for “学校”, which is very helpful.
- This dictionary not only gives you the meaning in Japanese but it also gives you the meaning in English. Therefore it is also useful as a Japanese-English dictionary. This dictionary has more than 55,000 words, idioms and more than 13,000 non-readable place names.
- With a new revolutionary search method, this dictionary will find any difficult kanjis and words easily.
- If you cannot read the first kanji, simply use the second or the one you can read to search for the word.
- Non-readable (even for native speakers) place and station names from Hokkaido to Okinawa can be easily found.
- No more need to worry about the small or extended sounds like っ, う, etc…For example, 「学校」should be searched as “gakkou”, but it can simply be searched with “gako”.
- Choose what you prefer, handwriting or keyboard input.
- As a Japanese-English dictionary, it is convenient and useful especially for non-Japanese speaker.
- Easy to use stylus touch screen.
- Handwriting or keyboard input.
- Up to 8-letter word search engine.
- More than 55,000 words and idioms.
- More than 13,000 non-readable place names.
※ This dictionary is for the Japanese version of the Nintendo 3DS and may not work on 3DS sold overseas. The 3DS unit is not included and need to be purchased separately.