- ｢予約商品の価格保証｣では、お客様が対象商品を予約注文した時点から発送手続きに入る時点、または発売日のいずれか早い時点までの期間中のAmazon.co.jp の最低販売価格が、お支払いいただく金額となります。予約商品の価格保証について詳しくはヘルプページをご覧ください。 詳細はこちら (細則もこちらからご覧いただけます)
Advances in Water Purification Techniques: Meeting the Needs of Developed and Developing Countries (英語) ペーパーバック – 2018/12/28
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
Advances in Water Purification Techniques: Meeting the Needs of Developed and Developing Countries provides a variety of approaches to water purification that can help assist readers with their research and applications. Water contamination problems occur frequently worldwide, hence the most updated knowledge on water purification systems can be helpful in employing the right type of filter or other mechanism of decontamination. The problems with arsenic contamination of water in Bangladesh and the lead problem in Flint, Michigan remind us of the need to monitor water pollution rigorously, from both point and non-point sources.
- Provides a valuable resource on how to solve water contamination problems or develop new approaches to water purification
- Presents advanced methods for monitoring water contamination
- Describes various approaches to water purification
- Encourages new developments in water purification techniques
- Includes methods for assessing and monitoring environmental contaminants
- Covers recent advancement in molecular techniques
Dr. Satinder Ahuja is a leading expert on improving water quality. He earned his PhD in analytical chemistry from the University of the Sciences, Philadelphia. He worked for Novartis Corp. in various leadership positions for over 25 years while simultaneously teaching and guiding research as an adjunct professor at Pace University for over 10 years. As president of Ahuja Consulting, he advises on quality issues relating to chemicals/pharmaceuticals and water. Dr. Ahuja has published numerous papers and more than 20 books. His latest books are “Chemistry and Water: The Science Behind Sustaining the World’s Most Crucial Resource (Elsevier, 2016), “Food, Energy, and Water: The Chemistry Connection" (Elsevier, 2015), and “Water Reclamation and Sustainability" (Elsevier, 2014). Others include “Comprehensive Water Quality and Purification" (Elsevier, 2013), "Monitoring Water Quality: Pollution Assessment, Analysis, and Remediation" (Elsevier, 2013), "Novel Solutions to Water Pollution" (ACS Symposium Volume, 2013), "Handbook of Water Purity and Quality" (Elsevier, 2009), and "Arsenic Contamination of Water: Mechanism, Analysis, and Remediation" (Wiley, 2008). A member of the executive committee of the Rivers of the World Foundation (ROW), Dr. Ahuja has organized numerous global symposia on improving water quality, including presentations for the American Chemical Society and UNESCO.