Glass with high durability conductive film 3.9 x 3.9 x 0.4 inches (100 x 100 x 1.1 t) 5 pieces (Initial resistance): ≦10Ω/sq)
Enhance your purchase
- Material: Soda lime glasses (unpolished).
- Thermal resistance change rate:≤1.1 times(x)
- Permeability before firing: 84% ≦
- Permeability after firing: 86% ≦
- Part Number: 1052
Specification for this product family
Buy it with
- Date First Available : August 31, 2019
- Manufacturer : ジオマテック(GEOMATEC)
- ASIN : B07SFV8437
- Item model number : 1052
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Transparent conductive film with high heat resistance and chemical resistance. Please use it for experiments.
- Product usage example: Transparent electrode film for dye-sensitized solar cells
- Heat resistance is guaranteed at 500℃ for 1 hour.
- If the temperature is 500℃ or higher, or baking for 1 hour or longer, the resistance value may change greatly.
- Heat resistance (firing) is data for 1 hour at 500°C in the air.
- Transmittance is the value at the maximum wavelength.
- Because the edges of the board may be sharp, handle with care to avoid injury.
Tariffs are to be paid by the customer.
Clear conductive film with high heat and high chemical resistance. Useful for experiments, etc.
Product examples: Transparent electrode film for pigment-sensitive solar cells.
Heat resistant up to 122°F (500°C).
Resistance value may vary in temperatures above 122°F (500°C) or when fired for more than 1 hour.
Heat resistant (firing) is data for 1 hour at 500 degrees Celsius in the atmosphere.
Transmittance is a value of the highest wavelength.
The edges of the substrate may be sharp, so please handle with care to avoid injury.
Customs duties are responsible for the customer.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|