鋼の錬金術師 FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST PLAY ARTS改 ロイ・マスタング(PVC塗装済みアクションフィギュア)
- 本体サイズ : 全高:約197mm
- 対象年齢 : 15歳から
- 主な製造国 : 中国
- (C) 荒川弘/鋼の錬金術師製作委員会・MBS
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : いいえ
- 製品サイズ : 27.99 x 18.69 x 11.91 cm; 421.84 g
- 発売日 : 2009/10/22
- Amazon.co.jp での取り扱い開始日 : 2007/4/2
- メーカー : スクウェア・エニックス(SQUARE ENIX)
- ASIN : B002GWV770
- 商品モデル番号 : AFGSQX041
For starters, this is not your average action figure. I would strongly advise against rough use by a child. This figure is more for posing and display purposes. Or for very light play, I suppose. Having this guy in my hands really brought out the kid in me, and I won't say that I didn't play with a little. Mustang is built with all the details of his uniform from the anime/manga and looks very real. Nearly every joint is moveable: neck, shoulders, elbow, wrist, knees, waist, hips, knees, feet, and possibly some others that I can't remember.
What's in the box:
- 3 sets of hands: regular open hand with slightly curved fingers (relaxed position), a fist, and of course Mustang's signature snap with his spark gloves on
- 2 heads: angry Mustang face with messy hair, and a disinterested, stern face with combed hair (from later in the show)
- 1 hat: Military Fuhrer hat (only fits the disinterested, stern looking head)
- A moveable stand to grip Mustang and pose him floating in the air (it has a flat base and a two-segment rod that grips onto Mustang... very similar to the Gundam stands if you've seen those)
- A very tiny manual that says not to be gentle with the joints
One thing I cannot stress enough after reading many reviews around the web about this product is to be gentle! Play Arts figures need to be treated gently. Most of the joints and points of articulation were stiff when I got the figure, but I slowly moved them until they became easier to move. Also, be gentle when removing and inserting the removable parts (hands and head). From what I've read, it seems that in recent years production quality and quality control haven't been as high as before. Many people on the web reported having slight defects in their models. So, be weary of that.
This is a very detailed action figure, but don't be too rough with it. It also isn't very cheap, but for the level detail and articulation you get, it's worth it. If you do a quick search for older high grade play arts figures which are no longer manufactured, they all sell for very high amounts. I'm not guaranteeing it, but due to the limited quantity produced, the price of this figure may go up in the future (the Ed and Al ones are already considerably more expensive, despite originally costing the same amount).
Unfortunately, I don't own any other Play Arts figures or any high grade figures for that matter. So, I can't really compare this to any other figures, but it's way, way better than any of the action figures I had when I was young. If you have any questions, please comment and I'll answer it as best as I can.