- 表地: 本体:ビニロン100%, ベルト部分:ポリプロピレン100%
- 収納可能サイズ: B5サイズ収納可能
- 留め具の種類: ファスナー
firstly, i will talk about counterfeit kanken bags! ALWAYS buy from amazon fulfilled sellers (unless you don't care for fakes)!! most amazon fulfilled sellers are selling authentic items! however, if youre not sure if your bag is authentic, here are some distinctive features!
1. the logo should be matte and smooth. not reflective or glossy at all!
2. the buttons should have a detail fox logo just like the photo attached and under the button should have the text "WASA-6"
3. the side of the zipper should have the text "YKK"
4. everything in the logo and all the tags should be spelt correctly! including "fjällräven kånken"
5. make sure the number on the brown tag is the same number on the tag that is inside the bag!!
6. kanken bags are made in vietnam or china
i originally bought this bag to use as a diaper bag! i wanted something small and hands free (but at the same time stylish). as you can see in the picture, i use a purse organizer to put in all my things. i have my diapers, wipes, diaper cream, small sunblock, baby bottle, crackers and wallet. all of these items fit nice and snug in my kanken bag! this bag can also fit my 10 inch tablet when i need it. i like to always have my keys on hand so i just clipped it onto the straps of the bag for easy access but, i do keep them inside the front pocket when i'm in crowded areas. speaking of front pockets, this pocket is VERY small...i can't fit many things inside it...however, i do put in a sock and a small bag full of my daughter's hair ties and clips in the front pocket. there are two side pockets on the bag that is most likely used for water bottles. But from my experience, it doesn't really fit a water bottle unless you don't mind the bottle concaving inside the bag. otherwise, it's the perfect spot for my iphone 6 and sunglasses. i can easily slide it in and out when i need it (much better than trying to take it out of the front pocket).
another feature i love about the bag is the X-Mount straps!! theses are ergonomically designed to evenly distribute the weight on your shoulders evenly and it ACTUALLY works! one time, i had a lot of stuff inside my bag (including my heavy big tablet) and when i first held my bag; it was really heavy. i didn't think i could wear this on my back for too long, but i was wrong! i was able to wear my bag for 5+ hours and my bag felt light as a feather on my back!
this bag is very sturdy and doesn't get dirty easily. it's mostly a wipe clean surface.
however, this bag is pretty stiff at first so you have to give this bag a good wear and tear to get rid of the stiffness.
in general, this bag is great but if you're not willing to pay $60+ for these bags, then it's best to look elsewhere. it's a hefty price but i know that when my daughter grows older, she will be using this bag in the future (and maybe i'll upgrade to the kanken classic...i kind of want one right now actually HAHA)
1. The stitching was not that of a highly reputable brand. Some of it was undone
already!! (Sides of zipper)
2. The front logo looked fine but again the stitching was just a mess like Walmart backpacks look better than this
3. There were black spots on it almost looked like ink ??
4. The inside stitching of the zipper looked absolutely hideous! Not the work of Fjällräven I’m assuming
5. The inside patch where it says to put your name doesn’t have the Swedish flag on the bottom. Not sure if they don’t do it on all their backpacks but I’ve seen it on the real ones
All in all those little things tell me this wasn’t the work of Fjällräven & I’m returning the bag & buying directly off their website I don’t even care about the shipping anymore. If you’re willing to spend $70+ on a bag then just pay the extra 10 or whatever tf for shipping & get a real one.
Edit: also the zipper did not have the "YKK" on the side which is what the authentic bags have, hope all of this helps!
Edit2: I completely forgot to name the seller I just checked it was NetRush! DO NOT BUY FROM NETRUSH!!!
Also I bought a real one from my local Nordstrom for the same price I didn’t know they sold them there until I called. & if they don’t have the color you want they can order it to the store without having to pay for shipping so that’s a plus!
The one I have now is the real deal:
1: this (black) one has the logo patch stitched on much cleaner
2: it has the YKK on the side of the zipper
3: it has the Swedish flag on the inside!
4: the inside stitching is the complete opposite of the fake one. So nice
The real one is so nice and it feels indestructible! Save your coins for the real deal!
Also to the people saying the fabric feels too stiff that is how a Kanken is supposed to be. Eventually the fabric will soften with use and age, and the zippers will get easier to open. You have to break it in like shoes! :D