- 商品パッケージの寸法: 12 x 2 x 2 cm
- 発送重量: 136 g
- 電池 2 CA123規格 電池(付属)
- メーカー型番： 88031
- ASIN: B00396S1Q2
- Amazon.co.jp での取り扱い開始日: 2012/8/6
- おすすめ度： 2件のカスタマーレビュー
スポーツ＆アウトドア - 274,745位 (スポーツ＆アウトドアの売れ筋ランキングを見る)
- 1479位 ─ アウトドア用ハンディライト
STREAMLIGHT(ストリームライト) 懐中電灯 PT2 L SL88031000
The problem: I've bought 5 of these now. Two of them: randomly they would not turn on, when they did work, would not shine brightly, and would make a very soft but high pitched noise. These were counterfeit, but by the time I had used them enough to figure this out, many months had passed, could not return. My last purchase 8/28/18 luckily a real streamlight arrived and works great - below is the list of things you have to check right away, and if these are present, then send it back - see attached photos:
Signs of counterfeit Streamlight:
1. ten-tap programming does not work --> counterfeit
2. unscrew the end cap: if O-ring is BLACK (instead of orange) ---> counterfeit
3. take the end cap off, remove battery - if there is NO SPRING in the front end of the flashlight, where it should contact the battery, --->counterfeit
4. end cap with grid texture pattern instead of the "SL" streamlight logo ---> counterfeit
See attached photos.
It has been one year since this review. I have carried this light in my left back pocket daily. A few drops, scuffs and scratches but it is holding up just fine. Wrapped 14" inches of duct tape around the middle because duct tape is always good to have with you. And, it adds a little grip too. It's a great light.
* Please let me know if my review has helped. Thank You.*
1. Very, very, bright. This will light up any space you're looking to light up, whether a room or vehicle. It's also great at temporarily blinding anyone you shine it at.
2. Comfortable and light on a duty belt.
3. Charge right in my car without the need for anything other than what I use to charge my phone.
(micro usb charger)
4. Feels very well made and reliable. I don't worry that dropping it will turn it into a $100 paper weight.
1. Battery life. I feel like I can't get more than 4 days of routine patrol work out of this light. Perhaps using the light for a few minutes a handful of times a night.
2. Battery life (again). If I don't use this light the battery somehow still discharges. I can leave the light in my locker for a week while on vacation and return to a dead battery.
3. No low battery warning. Time and time and time again the light has surprised me in turning itself off at the absolute worst times. It gives me no indication that the battery is low or needs recharging. I've been caught walking up to traffic stops with the light suddenly turning off within a second of me trying to use it.
4. Expensive. I lose flashlights like I lose sunglasses, both equally as expensive. You can buy a cheap Chinese light at 1/10th of the price. At the end of the day I still bought this Streamlight for the same reason I still buy Oakleys.
The product loses two starts because of the lacking low battery indicator. Streamlight markets directly to law enforcement and a low battery indicator is pretty critical to our profession. Flashlight going dead without warning is like being caught with your pants down and having to run back to my gear bag for a second flashlight isn't ideal in every situation.