アネロス プロガズム(ANEROS PROGASM) 黒 大サイズ [アダルト]
|価格:||￥ 7,176 (￥ 19,395 / kg) 通常配送無料 詳細|
|OFF:||￥ 1,896 (21%)|
フルフィルメントby Amazon™というサービスを利用している出品者の商品になります。これらの商品は、Amazonフルフィルメントセンターにて保管・管理され、Amazon.co.jpが商品の梱包、出荷、返品などを代行しています。フルフィルメントby Amazonの商品は、Amazon.co.jp が販売している商品と同様に国内配送料無料(条件あり)やAmazonプライム®の対象になります。
出品者は、フルフィルメント by Amazonを利用することで、Amazonの経験と専門性を出品者のビジネスに活用することができます。 プログラムに関する詳細
- 商品サイズ (幅×奥行×高さ) :138mm×48mm×223mm
When you learn to perform kegels, squeezing your pelvic muscles, you're not only helping to prevent issues like urinary incontinance, but you're also going to end up with harder erections over time. But the biggest benefit of doing kegels with this toy inserted, is that the pressure of the toy on your prostate is going to give you LOTS of extra pleasure!!
My only gripe with this product is the seam which is slightly noticeable if you run your finger over it. But it's unlikely to irritate your intimate parts.
I upgaded to the Progasm from the Helix model, which unfortunately didn't have the reach I needed, tended to slip out, and just didn't feel filling enough when in position. The Progasm, which I tried for the first time today, has none of these issues. It is a big upgrade in terms of both length and girth, and it fit me perfectly. The new spherical tabs feel better than the p-tab on the Helix model and do a better job of keeping it in position, and the more pronounced shape produced sensations that I had never felt with the Helix.
My first experience goes as follows:
I inserted the Progasm fairly quickly (novices may want to take their time if they are intimidated by the size) and relaxed/performed contractions in the recommended fashion. For the first 20 or so minutes, the Progasm didn't feel all that different from the Helix, aside from its girth, and the stimulation was fairly mild. However, shortly after the 20 minute mark, the pleasant feeling began to intensify and then the fun really began. The pleasure that I could only briefly experience with the Helix (before it began to slip out and I had to adjust it, essentially starting over) was pretty much continuous with the Progasm, and only got better and better. My prostate is still quivering as I type this, and I finished the session hours ago.
I did not manage to reach the fabled 'super-O' during this session, as after about an hour I could no longer keep my hands off myself and had to finish up, leading to what was probably the best and most intense penile orgasm I've had in a decade. I was definitely a happy camper after that ending.
Once again, I realize that I am fairly far removed from the straight male novice demographic which may be interested in the Progasm, so I thought I'd leave a few tips for the beginners, since I was there myself a few years ago.
1) Aside from just washing the toy with warm soapy water, try running it under hot water for a few minutes before lubing and insertion. The closer to your body temperature it is, the less it will feel like a foreign object entering your body.
2) Try a warming lubricant. A small tube of the warming KY jelly should be enough to get you started. Once again, the warming sensation will make entry a lot more pleasant and allow you to get used to the Progasm more quickly once in position.
3) Do a warmup with a finger first. This is easy to do while applying lube. With a lubed finger inserted, take a few seconds to relax and contract your sphincter around the finger, holding the contraction for as long as you can before releasing, then repeating a couple more times. This will help you loosen up and help accustom you body to the insertion of foreign objects.
4) As many other commenters have noted, take it slow. Relax and adjust to the new sensations. The first insertion and removal of a toy this size will not be easy for a man who has never explored anal play (trust me though, it gets much easier over time), but once it's properly lubed and inserted, the Progasm shouldn't be too tough to handle.
5) Lastly, do *not* touch your genitals, or at least try to hold off on doing so for as long as possible. Try your other erogenous zones, like the inner thighs or the nipples. Stimulating the latter heightened the pleasure for me greatly.
Have fun with the toy and try different lying/sitting/standing positions. Everyone is different, and you never know what will feel great for you.
My only complaint is the little tab on the bottom makes it difficult to sit down with it on, but it's still such a minor issue to me that it's not worth docking a star.