- Shows you how to use this simplest Ajax framework to write real-world responsive web applications
- Covers ZK's more than 70 XUL and 80 XHTML rich GUI components
- Authoritatively written by cofounder/lead of the ZK project
What you'll learn
- Write your first ZK framework--based application: "Hello World!"
- Augmenting with Eclipse IDE, build a more dynamic, responsive "Hello World!" application.
- Use ZK's more than 70 XUL and 80 XHTML rich GUI components.
- Explore megacomponents for Google Maps and more.
- Build a real-world application such as a pet store by using ZK in the presentation tier and beyond.
- Integrate and use ZK with other frameworks like Hibernate and Spring and APIs like JDBC.
Who is this book for?
Web application designers and programmers who wish to implement rich Ajax web applications in the simplest way.
Henri Chen is the cofounder of the ZK Ajax framework. He has more than 20 years' programming experience in 6502/x86 assembly, Pascal, C/C++, and Java. He is expert in thin client, embedded system, and Ajax web applications.