- ペーパーバック: 672ページ
- 出版社: Sams; 5版 (2012/5/29)
- 言語: 英語
- ISBN-10: 0672335433
- ISBN-13: 978-0672335433
- 発売日： 2012/5/29
- 商品パッケージの寸法: 17.8 x 4.1 x 22.6 cm
- おすすめ度： この商品の最初のレビューを書き込んでください。
- Amazon 売れ筋ランキング: 洋書 - 244,408位 (洋書の売れ筋ランキングを見る)
Sams Teach Yourself PHP, MySQL and Apache All in One (英語) ペーパーバック – 2012/5/29
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
In just a short time, you can learn how to use PHP, MySQL, and Apache together to create dynamic, interactive websites and applications using the three leading open-source web development technologies. Using a straightforward, step-by-step approach, each lesson in this book builds on the previous ones, enabling you to learn the essentials of PHP scripting, MySQL databases, and the Apache web server from the ground up.
Regardless of whether you run Linux, Windows, or Mac OS X, the enclosed CD includes a complete starter kit that lets you install all the software you need to set up a stable environment for learning, testing, and production.
Julie C. Meloni is a technical consultant who has been developing web-based applications since the Web first saw the light of day. She has authored numerous books and articles on web application development and HTML/CSS, and you can find translations of her work in 18 different languages.
Learn how to…
• Install, configure, and set up the PHP scripting language, the MySQL database system, and the Apache Web server
• Get these technologies to work together to create a dynamic, database-backed website
• Interact with MySQL using PHP
• Work with forms and files
• Create a web-based discussion forum or mailing list
• Add a storefront and shopping cart to your site
• Optimize your MySQL databases
• Fine-tune the Apache server’s performance
• Restrict access to your applications
• Set up a secure web server
A complete PHP, MySQL, and
Apache starter kit for Windows®, Linux®, or Mac® OS X.
Julie C. Meloni is a technical consultant who has been developing web-based applications since the Web first saw the light of day. She has authored numerous books and articles on web-based programming and scripting languages and database topics, and you can find translations of her work in 18 different languages. She blogs at thickbook.com and nerdtripping.com—the latter reserved for tips and tricks for traveling while nerdy.
Amazon.com で最も参考になったカスタマーレビュー (beta)
I didn't get far in the book before I realized the author probably operates mainly in Linux, as most of the setup information leans that way. It's helpful for me as I will eventually run my site from a Linux box, but keep that in mind.
For the other reviewers that complain about "newbies" not being able to follow this book, the author does give a disclaimer in the "Who Should Read This Book?" section. It's really not intended for complete newbies. If you have no experience with web technologies or any form of SQL, don't read this book. Go read other books and familiarize yourself with database technologies, networking, and server/client concepts first.
- 洋書 > Computers & Technology > Databases > MySQL
- 洋書 > Computers & Technology > Databases > SQL
- 洋書 > Computers & Technology > Networking > Data in the Enterprise > Client-Server Systems
- 洋書 > Computers & Technology > Programming > Languages & Tools
- 洋書 > Computers & Technology > Web Development & Design > Programming > PHP
- 洋書 > Education & Reference