- 本とまとめ買いで割引 対象商品： 最大5000円OFF「PCソフト」
Psychology of Prejudice, The (英語) ペーパーバック – 2005/9/21
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
This comprehensive, research-based text examines the major theories of prejudice and stereotyping through an engaging narrative that reads like a well-crafted story rather than an empty series of statistics.
Though the focus of this book is on empirical studies, author Todd D. Nelson has synthesized the data and presented it in a way that will excite readers. His goals were two-fold: To create a strong central text (as opposed to a simple collection of readings) for professors teaching a course in prejudice, and also to facilitate student interest in the subject. The Psychology of Prejudice is intended to stimulate critical thinking about what causes, maintains, and reduces prejudice and stereotyping, while also relaying the historical background on the birth of research on stereotypes.
Amazon.com で最も参考になったカスタマーレビュー (beta)
- I can skim through this book easily and find what I need to know. It's great for reference if you ever decide to keep the book.
- The book just gives you enough so that you wouldn't be drowning in a bunch of psychology terms that made no sense.
- There are some interesting cases that allows you to see the application to real life situations
Neat book. Gotta love it when a textbook is student-friendly
- 洋書 > Education & Reference
- 洋書 > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Social Psychology & Interactions
- 洋書 > Parenting & Families
- 洋書 > Pearson Education
- 洋書 > Politics & Social Sciences > Sociology > Race Relations > Discrimination & Racism
- 洋書 > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Behavioral Sciences
- 洋書 > Science > Behavioral Sciences
- 洋書 > Science > Medicine > Specialties