- 本とまとめ買いで割引 対象商品： 最大5000円OFF「PCソフト」
* Explains basic concepts such as vectors, coordinate spaces, matrices, transformations, Euler angles, homogenous coordinates, geometric primitives, intersection tests, and triangle meshes.
* Discusses orientation in 3D, including thorough coverage of quaternions and a comparison of the advantages and disadvantages of different representation techniques.
* Describes working C++ classes for mathematical and geometric entities and several different matrix classes, each tailored to specific geometric tasks.
* Includes complete derivations for all the primitive transformation matrices.
Ian Parberry is a professor of computer science at the University of North Texas and is internationally recognized as one of the top academics teaching computer game programming with DirectX. He is also the author of Learn Computer Game Programming with DirectX 7.0 and Introduction to Computer Game Programming with DirectX 8.0.