Power Grab: How the National Education Association Is Betraying Our Children (英語) ハードカバー – 1999/11
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
Exposes the National Education Association (NEA) for what it really is and provides a hands-on guide for teachers, parents, and communities to increase their voices in bringing education back to the children
Moo is in Educational Policy and Management, and he has worked in public schools for 20 years as a teacher, high school principal, and district administrator.
Amazon.com で最も参考になったカスタマーレビュー (beta)
From a background of a high school principal, Moo's first hand look into what the NEA has been and is doing to our education system is simply remarkable. Moo's detailed evidence to the NEA's wanting to control the system and its misuse of power is amazing.
Moo's shows you how the NEA use, or misuses, its power to makes the teachers union do its bidding. You'll read about how the NEA blocks any and all legislation that will diminish it power and how it intimidates the teachers.
Moo has given you the first in-depth, comprehensive look at why our education system is failing, why we can't makes the needed changes with the NEA in control and what steps must be taken to fix the problems. We have a first rate bestseller and a real eye opener - well done!
- 洋書 > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Education Theory > Reform & Policy
- 洋書 > Nonfiction > Education
- 洋書 > Nonfiction > Government
- 洋書 > Parenting & Families
- 洋書 > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Political Science
- 洋書 > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Social Policy
- 洋書 > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States
- 洋書 > Professional & Technical > Education > Theory