The Psychology of Learning and Motivation
publishes empirical and theoretical contributions in cognitive and experimental psychology, ranging from classical and instrumental conditioning to complex learning and problem solving. Each chapter provides a thoughtful integration of a body of work.
* Includes computational models of human learning
* Provides contributions from ten leading researchers in the field
* Contains interdisciplinary perspectives on perceptual learning
* Synthesizes research from psychology and computer science
* Focuses on the specific mechanisms that drive perceptual learning
Praise for the Series
"A remarkable number of landmark papers... An important collection of theory and data."
--Roberta L. Klatzky in CONTEMPORARY PSYCHOLOGY