- ペーパーバック: 384ページ
- 出版社: For Dummies; 1版 (2003/12/10)
- 言語: 英語
- ISBN-10: 0764542222
- ISBN-13: 978-0764542220
- 発売日： 2003/12/10
- 商品パッケージの寸法: 19 x 2 x 23.4 cm
- おすすめ度： この商品の最初のレビューを書き込んでください。
- Amazon 売れ筋ランキング: 洋書 - 2,044,967位 (洋書の売れ筋ランキングを見る)
OpenOffice.org For Dummies (英語) ペーパーバック – 2003/12/10
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
- Uses the straightforward For Dummies style to show Linux and Windows users how to use the OpenOffice.org desktop productivity suite
- OpenOffice.org has a user interface and feature set similar to that of other office suites and works transparently with a variety of file formats, including those of Microsoft Office
- Explains how to download, install, and set up both the Linux and Windows versions of OpenOffice.org
- Organized by the four key desktop applications provided in the OpenOffice.org suite: Writer (word processing), Calc (spreadsheets), Impress (presentations), and Draw (graphics)
- Other topics covered include creating and formatting documents with Writer, using templates and styles, creating spreadsheets with Calc, manipulating spreadsheet data, creating a presentation with Impress, and creating and editing images with Draw
Ellen Finkelstein has written numerous best-selling computer books on AutoCAD, PowerPoint, and Flash. She consults on Web site and presentation content and organization, and maintains a Web site of free tips and tutorials at www.ellenfinkelstein.com. She works at home so that she can help her kids with their homework between paragraphs of her current book.
Gurdy Leete is an assistant professor of art and the director of the programs in digital media at Maharishi University of Management, where he has taught computer graphics and animation for the past 11 years. Gurdy has written extensively on computers, graphics and software. He is also an award-winning graphics software engineer, and is a coauthor of the Multitile plug-in for the free GNU image manipulation program, the GIMP. A selection of Gurdy’s computer art is available for download under the terms of the free software license, the GNU GPL, from his Web site, www.infinityeverywhere.net.
Mary Leete has published widely on computers and other subjects. She has a masters degree in Professional Writing and ha s taught writing at the university level. She also has.a B.S. in computer science from Rutgers University and worked for several years as a database and spreadsheet programmer. Mary used OpenOffice.org exclusively to help design and build the Leetes’ new home. She used Draw to create numerous plans, Calc for budgets and expense accounting, Writer for endless correspondence and Impress to give seminars on the joy of being your own contractor after it was all finished.
Amazon.com で最も参考になったカスタマーレビュー (beta)
I highly recommend OpenOffice.org to all non-profit organizations, as well as for-profit companies: save yourselves $200-$500, per computer, along with the upgrade/compatibility issues, and dump Microsoft. You will be glad you did. Cheers!
started migrating over to it as a great alternative.One of my main job duties here is actually the OOo expert. I field any questions, do training, and I am basically the PR front for our now 800 users. I just ordered 20 copies of your book so I can lend them out to users with concerns and questions. It is a great book and a terrific resource for our organization.