- ペーパーバック: 736ページ
- 出版社: Sybex; 2版 (2005/10/31)
- 言語: 英語
- ISBN-10: 0782144365
- ISBN-13: 978-0782144369
- 発売日： 2005/10/31
- 商品パッケージの寸法: 18.9 x 3.9 x 23 cm
- おすすめ度： この商品の最初のレビューを書き込んでください。
- Amazon 売れ筋ランキング: 洋書 - 1,061,139位 (洋書の売れ筋ランキングを見る)
Mastering MIcrosoft VBA (英語) ペーパーバック – 2005/10/31
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
- VBA is used for writing macros, automating Office applications, and creating custom applications in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access
- Easily accessible by novice programmers, VBA is also powerful enough for IT professionals who need to create specialized business applications, generating wide interest
- Completely revised for the new versions of the language and the Office suite, this book is the most up–to–date VBA guide on the market
- Includes what everyone, from power users to system administrators and professional developers, needs to know
- Covers all Office products in depth
Well into his second decade of rebooting Windows PCs, Guy Hart-Davis has written dozens of computer books, including Word 97 Macro & VBA Handbook, Word 2000 Developer's Handbook, and three editions of Mastering Windows XP Home Edition.
Amazon.com で最も参考になったカスタマーレビュー (beta)
Well written, well organized and the must have for VBA books. Levels for very basic programmer knowledge to moderate knowledge.
Well what if I wanted to learn how to modify an Access db from Access! Ok maybe Access deserves a whole book to itself, but still it would have been nice if the book elaborated a little on Access VB objects.
I have only just started to use this book to learn VBA.
It is clear and concise and structured to lead a novice from basic macros through to more complex VBA scripting.
The examples and lessons cover Word, Excel and Powerpoint at the same time showing any differences between the programs.
It is well worth a look for people who use these packages but have not yet dabbled in VBA.
Because I am a novice, after reading reviews on several books, I decided to order two: this one by Hart-Davis and 'Mastering VBA for Microsoft Office 2007' by Mansfield. After receiving and reviewing them, I was very surprised to learn that they are essentially the same book! They have the same publisher, and in fact the same Production Editor.
The Mansfield book is over 100 pages longer. Many of the Mansfield chapters contain more topics, plus there is an extra chapter (31). I did not do an exact word for word match on all the chapters, but from the ones I looked at, it appears that over 95% of the words in the Hart-Davis book are identical to the words in the Mansfield book. Also, the Mansfield book allows you to download ALL of the code examples used in the book, so you don't have to type in the code manually. The website for this code is on the 1st page of the Introduction. Although this book was published 6 years ago, the website link still works (go to the middle of the website page, under 'Downloads'). The Hart-Davis book does not appear to offer a download option.
So if you are interested in one of these two used books, buy the Mansfield one.