- VBA is used for writing macros, automating Office applications, and creating custom applications in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access
- Easily accessible by novice programmers, VBA is also powerful enough for IT professionals who need to create specialized business applications, generating wide interest
- Completely revised for the new versions of the language and the Office suite, this book is the most up-to-date VBA guide on the market
- Includes what everyone, from power users to system administrators and professional developers, needs to know
- Covers all Office products in depth
Well into his second decade of rebooting Windows PCs, Guy Hart-Davis has written dozens of computer books, including Word 97 Macro & VBA Handbook, Word 2000 Developer's Handbook, and three editions of Mastering Windows XP Home Edition.