Kelley's Textbook of Rheumatology delivers the state-of-the-art scientific and clinical know-how you need to offer your patients the most effective diagnosis and care. This rheumatology book's sweeping updates highlight current advances and breakthroughs that impact your practice. With Kelley's Textbook of Rheumatology, you'll be ready to handle the toughest clinical challenges you face.
- Search the entire contents online at www.expertconsult.com, download all of images, and watch videos demonstrating the complete musculoskeletal exam, including abnormal findings and the arthroscopic presentation of diseased joints.
- Review basic science advances and their clinical implications in one place and get dependable, evidence-based guidance with the integrated chapter format that readers of Kelley's Textbook of Rheumatology have always appreciated.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the "whys" and "hows" of rheumatic disease management with detailed coverage of the very latest breakthroughs and the newest clinical algorithms.
- Apply the latest therapeutic advances through new chapters in bioengineering and tissue engineering, as well as up-to-date coverage of gout and disease-modifying drugs.
- Learn how the study of biomarkers across populations can help you detect diseases earlier and with greater accuracy with a new chapter on epigenetics.
- Diagnose, monitor, and manage rheumatic disease more effectively with expanded information on the use of ultrasound and other imaging modalities.
Better manage your patients with in-depth understanding of today's scientific underpinnings of rheumatic diseases using latest advancements in bioengineering, epigenetics and disease-modifying drugs.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
"The ninth edition has many positive changes, including in the presentation, such as color coding of sections and charts and diagrams, which have made the information easier to assimilate. The book also provides up-to-date information while keeping with the traditional feel of previous editions. In times where electronic media have taken over print media, Kelley's
still draws readers. It is likely the most definitive rheumatology book not only in the U.S., but also in the rest of the world".- Deepali P Sen, M.D.(Washington University Medical Center) Doody 5 star review!