- ペーパーバック: 282ページ
- 出版社: Henry Holt & Co (P); 2 Revised版 (2005/04)
- 言語: 英語
- ISBN-10: 0805078835
- ISBN-13: 978-0805078831
- 発売日： 2005/04
- 商品パッケージの寸法: 14 x 1.7 x 21.6 cm
- おすすめ度： この商品の最初のレビューを書き込んでください。
- Amazon 売れ筋ランキング: 洋書 - 1,168,544位 (洋書の売れ筋ランキングを見る)
For Women Only: A Revolutionary Guide To Reclaiming Your Sex Life (英語) ペーパーバック – 2005/4
Kindle 端末は必要ありません。無料 Kindle アプリのいずれかをダウンロードすると、スマートフォン、タブレットPCで Kindle 本をお読みいただけます。
The national bestseller about achieving sexual satisfaction-the book that is fast becoming an essential reference for women throughout the country
For Women Only is the antidote to what women have been told for years, that their sexual problems are all in their heads. Dr. Jennifer Berman, one of the few female urologists in the United States, and her sister, Dr. Laura Berman, a sex therapist, wrote this comprehensive handbook to help the whole woman by examining all facets of women's sexual health, to arm them with the information they need about their bodies and sexual responses, and to provide them with the full spectrum of options for treatment. This is a book to take to a doctor, to give to a partner, and to share with other women.
Four in ten women of all ages in the United States experience some kind of sexual problem at some point in their lives. The Bermans founded one of the first clinics in the country dedicated to the treatment of female sexual dysfunction, and in For Women Only they draw on their own research and clinical findings to show that sexual complaints do not have to be endured, but are in fact highly treatable.
Among the topics the Drs. Berman address in For Women Only:
- Viagra and drugs like it: Will they work for women?
- The debate over the cause of female sexual dysfunction: physical, psychological, or both?
- What's behind the lag in sex research for women
- How doctors deal with female sexual complaints
- Sexual problems as a couples' issue
- The important role testosterone plays in female sexual function
- Assessing your sexual function and enhancing sexual arousal and pleasure
A liberating self-help book for any woman wanting to enhance her sexuality. HEALTH AND FITNESS --このテキストは、ペーパーバック版に関連付けられています。商品の説明をすべて表示する
Amazon.com で最も参考になったカスタマーレビュー (beta)
I also didn't like the monotonous, too-detached tone of this book. Perhaps that's the way the Bermans attempted to project an air of professionalism, but rather than coming off as professional, the book just seemed to lack vibrance. Therefore, it wasn't enjoyable to read. Its insipid nature would have been tolerable if there weren't those glaring factual errors -- I apologize for harping about them, but such mistakes are (or should be) an embarrassment to the authors.